XXV

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

why does it have to be like this.. mitsuba sousuke.. the talented junior is now having a crisis.

The teacher told his class to take some inspiration and take picture base of the containment of the picture. but he doesn't know what he should take a picture of.

so now he is just watching y/n struggling to fish out the bag he and them dropped. Eventually they succeed.. but y/n had to go in despite him asking them to give up.

thank god the stuff in the bag was okay.. but now the bag was soaking wet. along with y/n's leg. wait. talking about y/n he stares at them before feeling stupid. 'my god why didn't i just ask y/n-senpai!?' he slapped himself, too hard.

the other teen got startled by this and asked if he's okay and he's fine he says. "let's just.. go to my home and clean you up y/n-senpai." the way they immediately agreed tells him that their legs are freezing..

maybe he shouldn't have brought them to his house.. now his mother won't stop asking y/n questions and compliment them on how pretty they are. "wow you're mitsuba senpai?" "oh my god you're so pretty! handsome!" "do you have a girlfriend? a boyfriend?" "are you interested in mi-" "MOM!" thank god he stopped his mom before she could say anything else..

now why is his heart is bumping? you're just sitting on the floor while waiting for him to find their a clothes. "u-uh y/n-senpai i don't think you fit in my clothes.." he embarrassedly closed his closet. he doesn't want y/n to wear his clothes.. he will die. again.

the way they told him it's fine makes his heart flutter at their pretty face. "y/n-senpai can you help me with my project?" "what is it?"

he explains the situation at y/n and the way they laughed and agreed to be his model is just so something to him. What does he have to do to make y/n smile at him like that 24/7? wait no he's not supposed to be a loser like Kou!? he has to endure it!

things went smoothly which is good but the thing is. the clothes. He had to ask his mom if he could visit y/n house which she agreed and not before giving him a wink. He hates her (lovingly).

he only had visit y/n house only once and that one time is when the rain was so hard that he had to stay. he refused to sleep at a bedroom so he slept at the couch and proceeded to complain about it but soon tone it down after learning that y/n was still half awake at that time.

ah good time.

Now after arriving at their destination he is still in awe at how big the house is, he's wondering. is y/n house big because of a rich friend? probably.

arriving at the living room he expected to be brought to their room but instead they just changed and asked him what kind of style of clothing he wants. he was baffled. He wanted to see their room too.. wait what? no!

the style went from casual to a more rich one, he was surprised at the amount of clothes they have. "y/n-senpai you have a lot of clothes.." he is kinda jealous how they can just wear anything and still look pretty.

"oh yeah! me and sakura went shopping a week ago so i thought i'd wear them!" y/n need to stop smiling or else he has to wear sunglasses. It was bright. too bright for his poor pretty eyes.

"is that so.." he looked at his camera, looking at the photos he took of y/n. "so? is it enough?" he can feel their breath behind his ear which makes him shudder. "yeah.." "good!" thank god y/n leave and put the clothes away.. changing back to their casual clothes.

"thank you y/n-senpai." he bowed down. He really had to leave or else he might die once again. "no problem mitsuba, see you at school!" wait they're gonna go to him at school!? no way!!!!!!! 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀