XX

i just woke up btw and im like "oh i haven't update this book in a whale have i?" and here i am

IK some of yall teru simps want teru moment and ill give it to you soon after i choose a violence

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

y/n currently just in their room looking at some old photos, though y/n wanted to stop staring at them but they can't help it

y/n currently just in their room looking at some old photos, though y/n wanted to stop staring at them but they can't help it. tear's start to form on that cute face of theirs. *NOW BEFORE YOU SAY "but no im ugly" no. 😒

"oh heck." The teen quickly rubbed off the tears, they stood up walking towards the bathroom leaving the photo's un-protected. Let's see what kind of photo they had, shall we?

One of the photos had two h/c's smiling brightly with a black haired girl, another photo had one of the h/c's got stuck in a bush while the other two were laughing at them. And so on the picture only had the three children.

and we know so well where this is going right? 

somewhere in an orphanage,  "hey who took my book!?" a certain black haired girl shouted running around, she was about to enter the other room when she heard some shouting in the corner

somewhere in an orphanage, "hey who took my book!?" a certain black haired girl shouted running around, she was about to enter the other room when she heard some shouting in the corner. The girl decides to peek inside and maybe eavesdrop, when she sees a h/c head child on the floor covered in blood, bruises and all. with multiple other kids surrounding the h/c.

'heck!? Why is that kid on the floor?' she panicked, she looks on the side and sees another h/c on the floor laying- 'DEAD!? wait no they're unconscious..? wait no no- they're making THEM watch THEIR siblings getting beaten up?!' she looks back to the other one that was beaten up and her eyes widen seeing the children holding her book- 'MY BOOK!?'

"STOP IT ALREADY!!" "Shut up, you're making too much noise!" the leader spoke. "yeah! what if someone heard us!" the black haired kid sweat dropped. 'i mean that already failed..' they ignore the other h/c screams and beat up the other h/c. that until the leader grabbed a chair and raised it. 'HOLY HECK HE'S GOING TO HIT-' and the leader hit the beaten h/c.