XIV

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

okay so!" aoi clapped her hand putting down some cups on the table. everyone surround the table with cup in front of them and those people are (sitting in order)

teru, y/n, sumire, yako, amane, nene, aoi, kou, yamabuki, akane, sakura, tsukaka, natsuhiko, mitsuba.

amane and akane slightly glaring at teru who is sitting next to y/n while the blond smirk at them. Aoi coughed, taking everyone's attention. "alright so everyone knows what's 'never have i ever' right?" everyone nodded "sooo! this is basically the rules! if someone said something like 'never have i ever bla bla' and you have done it-" she grabbed the cup "-you should drink it!"

nene looked at the cup "what's in this?" she asked, sumire chuckled "whiskey~" "EH!??""kidding~~ its juicee. some of y'all are still underage to drink" sumire said making nene sighed

"lol i would still drink it tho-" y/n suddenly said.

"anyway!" aoi cut the green haired "shall we start?" Everyone nodded.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

teru is up first and he's thinking currently. "hmm never have i ever dated someone or still dating them.." he looked at everyone and a certain someone action took his attention. the one who took the drink is, y/n, sumire, natsuhiko, sakura and aoi. 

nene eyes widen. "y-y/n-san???"

 "who did you date!?" -amane 

 "are you still dating them!?" -akane 

 "did you two kissed!?" -mitsuba

 "does it taste like lemon?????" -tsukasa 

 y/n raised their hand a bit, calming them down. "I dated him but it didn't end well. We agreed to break up since we both kinda lost our feelings with each other."

this calmed akane a bit, but still who was the person they dated. "who did you date, y/n?'' Sakura asked her little sibling.

y/n pointed at sumire." "EH!?" literally everyone shouted, well minus sumire.

"hm?" Sumire tilted her head. "we dated??" y/n chuckled. "No, not sumire her boyfriend." "wh-" "n-no way.." aoi chuckled nervously. "I-is that so..?"

"Me and Natsuhiko are dating.." Sakura commented that everyone in the room is not really surprised by this. "I'm dating someone~" sumire smiled with her hands as a peace sign. "it was a dare.." aoi smiled although it looked like she forced it.

"alright me next!" y/n smiled "hmm.. never have i ever.." 'actually since we were at the relationship topic why don't i-' "confessed to the wrong person" they looked around and nene, teru, akane, amane, tsukasa and kou drank the juice.

'oh-' "huh teru?" "i had this person in my mind and i was practising my confessions but i accidentally confessed to.. someone" he suddenly became gloomy. "it was me." Akane said with a disgusted face.

"huh~?" y/n smirked poking him "well anygays continue everyone.'' Nene's face turned red. "like mi- i- i mean teru-senpai i accidentally confessed to the wrong person..'' She hide face. 'cute..' y/n smiled.

"yeah same with me." akane, amane and tsukasa said everyone turned to kou, "oh- well i accidentally confessed to this senpai of mine.. but then i suddenly my feelings to the person im supposed to confessed gone and i develop a feeling w-with that senpai i accidentally confessed.." he looked away. Everyone in the room could've guess who's this 'senpai' hes talking about.