XXIV

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

(slight spoiler about Aoi character)

she doesn't remember when it started or how it happened. One day she was dealing with the annoying people in the class (minus her friends) then suddenly you appear. it's as if fate brought it for her.

or maybe it's a punishment, to have been to a person like you. you're so perfect, no matter what you do you always manage to make her heart pound like it was supposed to.

but alas, it increases.. people increased and she grew anxious. she got afraid that one day she will be replaced and seen like how she was previously seen during middle school. she doesn't want that to happen! so she'll try her best..

just a glance from you and she freezes. like how medusa does to her prey except you have no such powers. she thinks..

she envied Akane, she envied how he can flawn himself to you like as if it's nothing. she envied how Nene can be so open with herself to you, she envied how close Yamabuki can be with you, She envied how Shijima can be so strict with you without getting judged at, she Envied how Teru can be bold with his choice of words with you, she envied how the twins can literally be so clingy with you..

wow that's so many..

she doesn't like it very much how envious she is of her own friends. she is supposed to be happy for them, except she's like this. it's pretty tasteless in her opinion.

she doesn't like to show her emotions, she always puts on a mask so it doesn't bother her herself and her own friends. She doesn't like the attention very much but here she is.. getting the "one of the most attractive students" or whatever they call it.

but it's like it's nothing to you, you immediately notice how her eyebrows twitch, you notice how her smile crooked in 1 second. she was impressed and kinda happy you noticed..

you always told her to take a break and yet you're such a hypocrite, taking an all nighter and studying all night. In the end you didn't get a perfect score and she noticed how heartbroken you are. Are you a perfectionist? she thought.

you're out here telling everyone that they don't have to force themself to their limit, to be perfect, to hurt themself and yet here you are being a jerk to yourself. How mean can you be?

"Aoi?" her eyes widen when she hears your voice call out her name, although being sick you still manage to call out for her. she's not important but at least let her be delusional once.

"yes, y/n?" she smiled so sweetly at you, to people it may be her usual smile but to you and only you it's her most genuine one. "you're getting warmer.. are you sure you don't want to go to the hospital?"

She's worried. what if you wont get cured? What if you stay forever sick and then die? oh it's sickening the thought of you not here with her- with them. If anything she wants you to be completely fine.

shining so brightly as if you're a new antique doll. you're important. really important.

"'m fine.. just need more rest and the medicine will lessen the sickness.." that's not right. she wants it to be completely gone. "i.. can't let that." The way your eyebrows are raised is so perfect.

"Aoi.. I really don't want to go to the hospital.." she doesn't get it. why don't you go there? Has something happened and you won't go there anymore? She respects you though. she doesn't want to pry into what had happened long ago.

"I understand.. but please.." she hates being emotional. but if it's you then she will be the most emotional person you will ever meet. just for you. you and only you only.

she doesn't want to leave your house, she wants to stay and cook you dinner but alas.. She has nothing to say to stay here. not until you asked her to stay over until Sakura arrived.

the way her smile brightened at your request, she immediately asked if you wanted to eat and you said- "porridge." oh well that's fine. she was hoping she could make you a whole ass dinner but that's fine! anything you want!

she hoped the time could stop and slow down so it's only you and her only. but then she wakes up the next day. oh.

wait. She slept here. on your bed. with you. "y/n..?" she looks to the side only to see a sleeping you and her face went a thousand scarlet. who would've thought that Aoi the heartless innocent girl is blushing so hard.

her hand reached down to your cheek and she wanted to pinch it.. oh you held her hand in your sleep. how cute- oh she's gonna die.

nooo now she has to leave you? well.. at least she can brag about it to the others..

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

*is this realistic help