chapter 7: photo album

mike and will remove from the kiss. will is smiling and giggling but mike is shocked. mike pushes will off him and he runs out of castle byers. m-mike! will says as he cries. will lies down in castle byers and cries. i-i thought he l-liked me. will picks up his pink bear that mike gave him and he cuddles it. his crying is interrupted when he spots a photo album of him and mike. he cries even more as he begins to look through it. will slept in castle byers that night to give mike space. will was awakened that morning from a knocking on castle byers. c-come in..? will said confused. he was even more confused when he saw el opening the curtain and stepping inside. e-el? will said. hi will. why didnt you come home last night? we were all worried about you! el says. will begins to cry again. will whats the matter? el asked sad. m-me and m-mike got in a f-fight. will makes up. el gives will a hug. its ok will. mike is stubborn but you'll make up eventually! el says trying to cheer will up. hey whats that? el asked trying to change the subject. she was pointing at the photo album. o-oh this? its just a photo album of me and mike. will says as he opens it. there were photos of him and mike at kindergarten....them at playdates.....them at the arcade....the pool....the movies....them cuddling as they slept. It was all filled of memories. will cries yet again. y-you should g-go back to m-mike. will says trying to have some alone time. ok. but if you need anything im here. also dont stay out to long ok? el says. o-ok. says will looking down. el gets up and leaves. will hugs the photo album filled of the memories of him and his bestfriend. merry christmas to me...

sorry its short! but im getting glasses and going out today so i had to write this fast🤚🏻🏳️‍🌈