Chapter 3 -on the train-

POV Livia

I was sitting on the train my older brother left me alone to go sit with someone named James. I was just starting before me when I suddenly heard the door slide open I looked at the door seeing four people walk 1 boy and 3 girls, I realized it was the boy from earlier he didn't notice me yet but one of his sister or friends did.

"OI tom isn't that the pretty girl from earlier" brown hair said while she hit the blonde boy whos name is tom I assume she looked like someone but I couldn't put my finger on it. They all walked towards me and sat down the boy sitting next to me and the girls on the other seat in front of me.

"Hi!! I am Brianna Potter" the brown-haired girl said. oh, so that is where I know her from shes a potter am not even at Hogwarts yet end I've met a potter already wait till my father hears about this. The redhead spoke up "I am Aurora Weasley and that the boy sitting next to you is my twin brother Thomas" Hey cutie" Thomas said to me making us both chuckle. Then the blonde girl spoke up and damn was she pretty. "Well, I am Esmé Lovegood".They all looked at me waiting for me to answer and introduce.

"ummmm nice to meet all, I am Livia but u can call me Liv," I said while smiling, yes I didn't say my last name bc I am sitting in front and next to people children who don't like the name Malfoy and these children probably got told by their parents why they shouldn't be friends with a Malfoy. "And what's ur last name?" Aurora asked. "Umm, its Malfoy" I nervously said. The three girls in front of me shook.

"you're a Malfoy that's cool isn't he like the guy everyone had a crush on and people still have a crush on him like I heard girls still wanna get railed by him even tho he's like old and is a teacher at their school. Like-" Aurora said but Thomas interrupted her. "yeah, yeah rora we don't care ur rambling again, he turns to me. "sorry for my sister she's a social butterfly and loves talking hence why she rambles so much."."Its okay shes kinda adorable she seems so happy when she talks," I say while I smile at Aurora.

-author POV-

The five children quickly became friends it's like they have met each other before although for some of them that's true for some it's the first time seeing a potter or a Malfoy. Now we will see someone other people talking more like kissing some people of a certain family who shouldn't be kissing the person of the other family but like hey who cares.

JAMES POV ((YAS YES YESSSSS FASTEN UR SEATBELT BC THIS IS KINDA SPICY NOT TO MUCH COME ON WEVE NOT EVEN ARRIVED YET))
I was waiting for someone we planned this a long time ago I hope he still remembers, this part of the train was empty it was very quiet until footsteps where heard I stood hoping it was the person I've been waiting for. The door slid open and the person I've been waiting for stood there he smiled at me he immediately pulled me in a big hug."mmh did u miss me baby boy" Scopious said in his deep voice, I hum."I did miss u, I missed you a lot" I said while I leaned in our lips finally met again after being apart for so long. He put his hands on my waist while I put mine around his neck pulling him closer. I smiled into the kiss oh how I missed his touch.

After some time I finally pulled away, breathless, I smiled at him and he smiled back. He kissed my forehead.

author pov 

you can imagine what happened next use ur imagination for that one.