chapter 4 - arriving at Hogwarts

HIII I am back I just finished the school year so here I am again ready to start this up again I am also working on some more books so look out for that haha. I hope yall didn't miss me too much. And making it clear I am not gonna do the whole first year bc nothing exciting actually happens this year and like next year all the charters can go which adds more tea so. Also messed up like the numbering but I fixed it now so we're good, enjoy this part I'm gonna try to put out a part every week, keyword TRY haha. 

authors pov

I mean other than talking and sleeping there is really nothing else u can do on the express no phones, they also don't play those movies on a little tv as they do on those little school trips. And no one tells u that that train ride is 9 hours long from London all the way to Scotland is quite the ride but none the less the kids made it to Hogwarts. Technically not yet they still had to cross the Great Lake or as some call it the Black lake but it's not that of an adventure it's fun but there will be greater and ar more dangerous adventures.  

Aurora POV omg yes a Weasley pov let's go 

After the long and tiring ride, we finally arrived I couldn't take it any longer Thomas and Livia have been getting on a little too well I mean not that I am jealous he is my brother, it's just that I don't wanna drift away from my brother and Livia is a Malfoy I don't think she will have a good influence on him, we heard random moaning which was disgusting. I mean at least I could speak to Esmé and Brianna and we talked about our families and stuff it was fun sometimes Livia would chime in and say something interesting. 

But we finally got to stretch our legs and I finally get to know what house I belong in I am very excited. Brianna, ésme and I got out together and Thomas and Livia followed, Thomas helped Livia get out I shot Livia a glare while she looks confused and a little concerned.

Livia pov 

Thomas helped me get out and I whispered a small thank you and smiled, when I looked at the other girls Brianna gave me a glare making me a little confused. I gave Thomas a nudge " did u see the look she gave me when you helped me off?" I whisper to him. "who are we talking about" he asked confused, I sigh. " your sister of course if looks could kill I would be like dumbledor or Harry's parents...dead" Thomas laughed at my joke. " don't worry about it Malfoy she isn't used to me being with other people I guess don't think about it too much, okay?" he said while he gave my head a little pat and smiled, I smiled back and we moved on to the boats. 

We got on the same boat as Brianna,ésme and Aurora, I really liked those girls I don't think Aurora is very fond of me but I could care less about what she thinks. We all were seated on the boat and we made our way to the real deal Hogwarts baby!!!!!

Brianna Pov 

We finally arrived at the great hall I mean we ain't in yet because we have to wait in front of the doors. I was getting quite nervous to be honest because my dad was already gonna be in there and he will immediately know if I don't get Gryffindor I remember seeing his face when he found out Albus was a Slytherin he was home at the time because mom was sick so when Ron called him to tell him that his son was not a Gryffindor he was a disappointed, to say the least. And I'm is the only daughter he is gonna be so disappointed if only one of his children is a Gryfindor. Livia probably noticed that I was nervous because she grabbed my hand and whispered to me "you alright you look a little pale and ur shaking a little" I nodded and replied, "yeah I'm very nervous I just don't wanna disappoint my dad you know". " yeah I understand how you feel I'm also quite nervous and it's even more nerve-wracking for us bc our parents are literally watching us from like the front seat, but I'm sure everything will be ok don't worry about it." she gave my hand a little squeeze making me feel a little better. I like Livia shes nice not what u expect from a Malfoy, to be honest, I think she would be a great Hufflepuff but who knows I think she would rather get Slytherin tho.