💚🍣🍙💚

Y/N's POV

It's been 2 days.
I haven't left Lloyds room since Kai burnt me.
Every time I look in the mirror... I just feel pain... I feel like maybe it was my fault... maybe I should just let Morro keep me. Everyone else would be happier that way...

Heck I even have proof. I've been told that in the 48 hours I've been in this room... jay is back with Nya and... and Kai is with someone called Skylor....
I guess they really didn't care for me as much as they said they did...or I'm just very easy to replace...

I haven't been eating or sleeping... I won't let anyone in... which I feel bad about because this is Lloyds room... I guess I should try ... I really don't want to but I'll do it for Lloyd.

Just then I hear a knock at the door...
" hey Y/N !... um I got some clothes for you... and some food!"
Lloyd's sunshine voice seeped through the door.
" ..."
I didn't say anything I just got up and opened the door.

Lloyd's POV

yes! She let me in! Thank god I was starting to get worried...
I sat the food down and waited for her to be done changing. Cole had lent her some of his old black joggers so they wouldn't be to big and I had one of my green hoodies for her.

She came out of the bathroom and I felt my heart skip a beat. She looked adorable!
The joggers fit pretty well but my jumper was a little bit big covering her hand and reaching to her lower thigh. She looked so cute.

I was sitting on the edge of the bed with the food next to me. I was expecting her to sit the other side of me... but she sat on my lap facing me and buried her face in chest...WAIT SHE SAT IN MY LAP...

I was trying to calm myself down when I felt her arms wrap round my neck. She looked up to me slightly and said in a hush voice
" I'm hungry"
I grabbed the chopsticks and grabbed a piece of sushi bringing it to her mouth. She opened up letting me feed. This continued until she grabbed the chopsticks from my hand and grabbed a piece of sushi herself and ate half of it. She then brought the other half to my mouth and fed it to me.
Wait isn't that technically an indirect kiss ?
Omg yeah it is !
Wow I'm so lucky.

I looked down to see y/n looked like she was almost falling asleep so I moved the leftover food to my bedside table and grabbed a glass of water handing it to the sleepy girl. Once it was all gone I put the glass back and laid back on my bed y/n curling up beside me as we cuddled and began to fall asleep.