The plot Thickens

A/n: thank you for still reading my story. Honestly when I've had a bad day seeing people still read this makes me so happy 😁.

Y/N POV

( photo above is what Morro now looked like)

I stared at who I guessed was morrro in shock. He looked ..... normal? There was one problem for me - it wasn't how he actually looked. Sure he looked human but not how he looked before he died. That's if he actually died I don't really trust a word he says right now.
At that moment his eyes met mine.
Morro: what ? Don't like my new look ?
Y/N: I urrr... no I mean yes.... I mean it's different.
He just looked at me and smirked.

Morro: getting flustered are we ???

I blushed bright red at his accusation.
He ran a hand through the my hair and twisted the end round with his fingers. I looked up at him curiously. What was he trying to achieve? He stepped closer to me stopping his body less than an inch from mine. I tried to take a step away feeling very uncomfortable but was pulled back to my original position by a arm around my waist. My breath hitched as I looked back up at his eyes letting my discomfort show.
He stroked my cheek with one of his cold fingers. I tried to pull my head away but to no avail . He just grabbed my chin with two fingers turning my head and lifting my chin slightly to I had no choice but to look at him.

Morro: awww what's wrong princess? You do love me don't you ... oh and don't lie I can read your mind sweetie.

He said his eyes darkening but a smirk remained on his lips.
I didn't want to take my chances that he was bluffing about being able to read my mind so I decided to try and tell the truth... well the best way I could put it into words anyway.

Y/N: yes I love you Morro but I don't trust you. You left me alone and heartbroken and that is something I don't know if I can just forget.

He stared into my eyes for a moment like he was analysing my thoughts.
He brought his face to the side of my face and began to whisper in my ear.

Morro: I knew you wouldn't lie to me . But~ your leaving something out.

I looked at him shocked. How did he know something I wasn't even 100% sure about yet? Guess he wasn't bluffing.

Morro: there's someone else isn't there.

Morro's POV

I watched as her eyes grew wide. I new she had slight feelings for Lloyd but I think that was just because he had shown her kindness. I could tell there was someone else too. And I was going to find out who. I brought my face back so I was facing her.

Morro: who are they.

Y/N: it's just this one guy at school I swear.

She was telling the truth.

Morro: and the other one ?

Y/N: how did you~

Morro: I can read your mind

I closed the gap between us a little more.

Y/N: there is this other guy at school to but I don't really know either of them that well.

Morro: and their names are ?

She looked down at the floor.

Y/N: Lloyd and Kai ~

Really out of all the boys in ninjago she had to pick them. Typical.

Morro: well you can forget about them . Your mine.

I grabbed her face and closed the gap until I felt my cold lips press against her soft ones. I held her by the waist so she couldn't pull away as she struggled against the kiss. After a few seconds our lips broke apart and she began to gasp for air. When she had recovered she looked at me with fear and anger in her eyes.

Y/N: WHAT THE HELL MORRO !!!

Morro: like I said your my princess.

She went to turn away from me but before she could I took her by the rist and teleported to my car so that she was in the passenger seat and I was in the driver's seat. I locked the doors and began to drive to an American dinner.