Acceptance letters

Y/N POV

-3 Months later-

"Y/N are you gonna come downstairs anytime soon"Pepper says standing in my doorway arms crossed.

"No I'm still writing my letter of recommendation for Cornell. And then I have to mail my other letters."I say typing away on my laptop.

"I'm sure your gonna get in your a smart girl."Pepper says proudly"well I'll have someone send a plate of food up for you".

"Thank you"I say and go back through my rough drafts and highlighting my past projects.

Minutes later Nat comes in my room with a plate of food.

"How's it going"Nat says setting the plate on my desk.

I sit up and stretch my fingers."Good so far"

"So if you get into Cornell"Nat says waiting for me to finish the question.

"If I get into Cornell it would be a dream"I say taking a roll off my plate.

"And move 4 hours away from Peter and home?"Nat said sitting on my bed.

I spin my chair around to face her."Well ya it's a huge opportunity and it's what I've always wanted".

"You know we're all gonna be proud of you no matter where you go. Hell your major is some special science only you and Bruce can pronounce"Nat laughs.

I laugh a little too.

"All right mad scientist get typing" Nat said while getting up leaving my room.

"Bio nuclear physicist"I say under my breath smiling.

-At school next day-

"Oh my god you guys guess what?"MJ says panting from running to us.

"What" me,Ned,and Peter say in sync.

"I got in to Virginia state"MJ announces.

"Ya that's cool and all but MJ showing emotion is what I'm freaking out about"Ned says which he immediately regrets when MJ punches him in the arm.

"What about you Y/N have you been accepted anywhere yet"MJ asks.

"No but I'm mailing all my applications after school"I say with the same exciting energy.

"I'm just doing community college if anyone was wondering"Ned says.

"We weren't"MJ snaps back.

"There's our MJ, welcome back"Peter says high-fiving Ned.

MJ glares at them and gives Peter a push walking past him.

"Ow"He says and rubs his shoulder.

"Don't you guys know by now to not mess with MJ"I say giving them no pity.

-After school-

After the last bell rang I went to the parking lot to say goodbye to Peter.

"Hey"Peter says leaning on my car.

"Hey, do you know what time your gonna be done with patrol because I was thinking you could come over since I'm finished writing my applications"I say all excited.

"I might be a bit late there's these kids who are vandalizing and trashing the alleys"Peter says.

"Well just call me when your done ok and be safe please"I say before giving him a quick kiss.