chapter seven.

Zayn's Pov,

It was all planned. Josh wouldnt just let Niall alone. He wanted to suprise him by going with us there. We all agreed firstly because we like spending time with these guys and secondly because i live these sort of things. Josh came by our house and then we left heading to the hotel where Niall would perform. As the show begun people danced all kind of dances, most of them were really good and i was worried about Niall. He would be freaking out by now. He is the last one for today. "There he is! Oh god hes so nervous." Josh cried out. Liam put a comforting arm around him and i smirked at them. Niall looks really good. He was blushing like crazy standing in the center waiting for the music to start. When it did i as left speechless. He was dancing some kind of break dance. It was magical. He had closed eyes like he was lost in musik. He looked so relaxed while dancing, so peaceful and like an angel. After three minutes if watching him dance his show came to an end. He stood breathless at the middle of the stage. Everyone in the room cheered, people like us, would stood up and aplause for him. I felt this tickly feeling inside of me, like i was so proud for him and i know him fir like a month?. Every fiber of his body was red from exhaustion and embarrassment. He looked down as he made his way down the stage ti the changing room. "Hey guyz, lets go find him." Harry said getting up. We suit followed him. Others dancers were sitting inside and others outside. Josh kooked at us and i nodded smilling at him. He returned it and oppened the door. I scaned the room before spotting a head of bloned-brown hair sitting on the floor with hands in face and body shaking. "Hey you!" I yelled. He looked up his face red and misted eyes. "Y-you?h...how? Zayn?" He sut uo straight away and run towards me. I oppened my arms and he jumped in them. He put his head on my chest finally letting the tears fall.