chapter eight

Niall's Pov
"Com on Niall, did you really thought that we would have left you here all alone?" Zayn whispered as he let go from the hug. I blushed looking down and nodding. I really did thought they wouldnt come. "Well you guesed wrong. I will always come with you Niall." Josh said hugging me tightly. "Thank you." Is said giving him a genuial smile. "You were great out there bro. I m sure they will take you." Harry said kissing my cheek. I smiled at him while blushing but it faded as soon as i saw the look Perrie gave me. I m sure she does not like me. "Yeah you were like fucki-" "The competitors shall come up on stage so the judges can give away the two scolarships." The host said into the microphone. They guys gave me a group hug and pushed over the stage. My heart felt like a rock. It was so heavy and beating like crazy. I was scared. Everyone danced so nicely but what did i do? Im sure it was just average. I was holding back my tears. I got up on stage hiding behind the other dancers. The host cleared their throat. "So the judges have diceded that the two dancers that will be accepted into our school are 'Ariall Kats' and ' Niall Horan'. Congratulations guys." The moment my name left his lips the tears fell but they were tears of reliev and happiness. I couldnt believe i won the schollarship. I felt so bashful and overwhelmed. I spotted the boys commimg towards the stage and i run down falling instantly into Zayn's awaiting arms. I let more tears fell and started giggling at myself. "You did great baby. We are all so proud of you." He whispered sending sivers down my back as he rubbed up and down.