Chapter two.

Niall's Pov,

It's been a month since we met Scott and Son. It wasn't long before son and I got together. He's really sweet and handsome and he says he cares about me. I don't know if I should believe him or not. I mean people tend to lie about caring and loving you but he has prove me wrong so far. It seems like he does care. "Hey Nialler, go find son. I'll stay here and finish what's left". Joshie said as he put a glass in its place. "What? No josh, you are not doing my job for me. It's not fair." I smiled at him and was ready to grab a glass but he got in the way. "Niall you go! Here, scott will help me finish." He said jerking Scott towards us. " what? " asked Scott confused." You'll help me clean those, so Niall can go find Son." Josh said smirking as a knowing look crossed Scott's face. I blushed and hit josh on his arm. "Josh! You can't just expect people to do my job!" I said flustered. " chil Nialler. I want to help, now go!" Scott said pushing towards the dance floor. I sight in defeat. "Okay. Thank you guys, I love you." I said as I pulled them in hug giggling. "Go find your prince , you sap." Josh laughed. I giggled and started to search Son in the dance floor. After five minutes of not finding him, I decided to look at the bathrooms. As I made my way towards the door I heard weird voices that made me giggle. Giggling I opened the door only to be faced with Son pounding into another guy. I instantly stop the giggling and gasped in utter shock. "Son?" I whimpered with tears already brimming in my eyes. "Fuck!" Son said and pulled out of the boy. They quickly dressed and they boy left to give us privacy. "Look Niall I-i..." He said trying to touch me. "Don't please. Just ....just tell me why? Why did you do it?" I sobbed not meeting his eyes. "Because of you!" He said frustrated making me yelp and look at him hurt and confused. "You won't give it to me, so I taking it from others." He simply stated. " what? You mean it's not the first time?" I cried in disbeliev. "Oh God Niall, you are so stupid! No course it's not the first time! I'm doing it since the day one! Can't you see that the only reason I keep you around is because Im waiting till you break and let me fuck you!" He yelled making me cower in fear. I cried harder. "But you said you care!" I said pathetically. "It was a lie Niall! A fucking lie!! I don't care about you, I don't think you are that beautiful and oh god of course I don't love you and never would!" He said harshly. I didn't wait for him to continue, I just run out. My heart was breaking with every step. Of course he doesn't care! Why would he? I'm nothing to care for. I cried freely as I pushed the bodies on the dance floor. I saw the exit and run towards the door but I bumped into someone.