Chapter 6

Meanwhile Solarflare was trying to find ShadowRaker to rescue her son. When she ran into Megatron.

"Megatron." She said stoping him by stepping in front of him.

"Get out of my way I'm going to find ShadowRaker and make him pay for killing Starscream." Megatron hissed at her.

"That won't be necessary my brother is fine the sword went under his arm it just looked like he was stabbed and he was knocked out when he was tossed to the ground." Solarflare explained.

"And we can't just kill ShadowRaker without a plan or we could lose Starcatcher forever." She continued.

Megatron looked Solarflare in the optics and knew she was right.

Megatron smiled glad to hear that Starscream was alive and well. Then agreed go back to the scrapyard and form a plan to help Solarflare rescue her son.
_

Back at the scrapyard Knock Out, U.V. and Highfly were looking after Starshine to make sure ShadowRaker didn't try to came and kidnap her too.

Then Windblade came back to check on them. Just then the com system went off.

And Fixit answered it and they were met with the image of ShadowRaker smiling evilly with Starcatcher crying in the background.

Knock Out quickly ushered Starshine to a different part of the scrapyard to keep her out of sight.

"What do you want?" Asked Windblade.

"I want Drift and my minicons." ShadowRaker replied. "And if you don't give me what I want I'll make sure you never see this sparkling again." Then the com system was cut off.

"I'm gonna go tell the others what he said." Windblade told them. "Knock Out you, Highfly, U.V., and Fixit stay here and watch Starshine." She added before flying off.

Knock Out went to work in the medbay thinking the minicons could watch Starshine.

But suddenly they heard a zap and saw that Knock Out had tripped over his energon prob and knocked himself out.

"Will he be OK?" Asked Starshine.

"He'll be fine he'll just be out for a few hours." Fixit told her after running a diagnostic scan. Then they got Knock Out onto the berth in the medbay so he would be in a comfortable position when he came too.

Then they found a note from Highfly saying she was worried about Starcatcher so followed Windblade. And they found another note from U.V. saying he went to follow Highfly.

So Fixit was left in charge of Starshine to her cringing because he always talked about things that were boring to her.
_

After half an hour of Starshine not listening to whatever Fixit was talking about. She started trying to think of someone who could help her find her little brother. Not wanting to sit around while Starcatcher was in danger.

Then her mind went to the only other cybertronians she knew on Earth. Steeljaw and his pack. So she decided to sneak out and find them to ask for help.

"Fixit I lost my cube do you think you can find it for me?" She asked.

"Sure I'll cook, book, look all over for it." The minicon replied having to correct himself.

While he was busy looking for the cube Starshine snuck out the back to look for Steeljaw so she could ask him and his pack for help.
_