Chapter 8 pt.1

Yibo's POV

Me and my band mates just got out of a Japanese restaurant cause we celebrate the success of our comeback and also the sold out sale of our endorsement, when a middle aged man wearing his full black suit stop in front of us.

"Mr. Wang Yibo, if you don't mind, can you please come with me? Master Xiao wants to talk to you.", he politely said.

Master Xiao? As far as I remember, Zhan-ge once mentioned to me that all of the Xiao's aid used to called his grandfather 'Master Xiao' and they used to call Zhan-ge as 'Young Master Xiao'.

I gulped hard, realizing that his Zhan-ge's grandfather wanted to talk to me. Even if me and Zhan-ge are in relationship for five years, I haven't meet his grandfather because Zhan-ge said that he was living in US.

My members looked at me with their worried eyes, I just nod at them and said its fine, assuring that everything will be alright.

I faced the man and agreed on what he have said. He bowed at me and said to follow him, but before I could take my first step, Yixuan-ge stopped me.

"If everything goes out of hand don't hesitate to call us, okay?", he said with his worried tone.

I nod

"I will ge'... Thank you.", I said and give my sweetest smile to them.

Then I followed the man and he guide me on a white car. One and half hour later and we reach the Xiao Mansion. He again guided me inside and there I saw a man on his late 80's, sitting on the long couch in the living room. I already assumed that he was Zhan-ge's grandfather as he emitted a dominant cold aura.

He looked at me from head to toe, I shivered in fear on the looked he was giving me, but I maintain to be calm, and didn't give him any hint that I was scared of him. Then he turn to his aid saying, " You can leave now, Mr. Lee."

Then Mr. Lee bowed his head and take his leave.

Now that the two of us are here alone, I became more nervous, as my hand started to sweat and I began to tremble. He notice that I was still standing so he signaled me to sit on the opposite couch in front of him and I immediately do as I was told.

Mr. Xiao then took a deep breath and his face soften when he glanced at me.

"Don't be scared of me son, I won't bite you.", he said as he faintly chuckles.

Seeing that, I felt relieved and smile at him brightly.

As he saw me smiled at him, he suddenly stop and nodded his head, as if he realized something. And I looked at him, puzzled and tilted my head.

"No wonder my grandson fell for you... You're so dashingly handsome yet beautiful when you smile.", he said.

I can feel my face burning hot and I know that I'm furiously blushing in front of Mr. Xiao as he complement me.

"T-thank you, Mr. Xiao", I said shyly.

"Just call me grandpa... You're already part of the family now."

"Huh?", I looked at him dumbfounded.

"I'm against of your relationship with my grandson at first but, Zhan make me realize something... I shouldn't have force him to a marriage that he doesn't even wanted and make his life just like mine.", as he miserably said it.

"What do you mean, grandpa?", I asked, as I feel hurt seeing him like that.

"I was as the same age as Zhan when I met the woman that I wholeheartedly love. We already planned our future, our marriage, and on how many children we will have.", he paused, as he chuckles as he remembering the past. "But then, my father forced me to marry his friends daughter. I didn't agreed on him and say that I already have a woman that I love, but my father threatened me to harm her if I won't marry his friend's daughter. Me being coward that time, I left her and agreed on the marriage.", he explained and look at me with adoration.

He stand on his seat, come towards me and held my both hands and made me stand.

"And now, I can't believe that her grandson is standing in front of me... You looked just like your grandmother.", he said as he caress my face.

My eyes go wide. I was so shocked that I can't even utter a single word. I don't know how to react after knowing my grandmother's relationship with Zhan-ge's grandfather.

Zhan-ge's grandfather smile to me, as he speak, "When Zhan repeatedly declined the marriage, i decided to make my people investigate about the person Zhan is crazy with... When I first got your information, I also can't believe it at first that you're her grandson. And then I realized that if me and your grandmother can't continue our love for each other, maybe it's faith to make our grandsons to meet each other to continue the love story that we haven't finished long time ago."

He held tightly on my hand, " I hope that you won't stop loving my grandson, as he love you with all his heart and go against my decision just to fight for you... He truly love you, Yibo... Please take care of him."

I break into tears and hugged him tightly.

"Thank you, grandpa... Thank you for entrusting Zhan to me... I promise, I will never hurt him again... Shower him with my love and make him happy until the end."

We stayed like that for some time. When I finally calmed. I looked at grandpa.

"Grandpa, can you do me a favor?", I asked to him.

"Sure, what is it?"

"Can you help me-....."

************************************

A/N: I'm here again in a new update, I know it's short but I will upload the last part soon.. o((*^▽^*))o

Don't forget to vote or comment if you like this chapter .... Always keep safe everyone  (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤