Chapter 5

⚠️WARNING⚠️
EXPLICIT CONTENT AHEAD
That may not suitable for minor audience.

This chapter is contain of mature content. I won't warm the minors because I know that even if I say don't read it, minors just ignore the warning and still read 😂😂 so I'll just advice to be open minded 😉😉

Also, this will be my first ever smut that I write, please don't expect too much 😄😄

I hope you enjoy reading 😊

_______________________________________________

3rd POV

".... AHHmm.... Z-Zhan-ge!!!", the Yibo loudly yelp after Zhan bite his neck, leaving a mark there and started licking it afterwards. The younger throw his head back giving the older more access of his neck.

Zhan keep on sucking and nibbling the latter's neck, then travelled upwards to it's earlobe and whisper.

" Quite down your voice babe... Or our neighbors will file a complain against us.", the older warned.

Yibo gasped and shivered feeling the warm breath on his ear. Zhan's giving a small bite on it's earlobe and earn a soft little moans from the latter. Hearing the younger's moan, that became music to his ears, Zhan can't help his desire to grow even more.

Feeling satisfied, Zhan then attacked Yibo's red plumpy lips. He hungrily kiss the latter, then entered his tongue inside tasting it's cavern. Their tongue battle for dominance, but Zhan empowered him, sucking his tongue. The younger is being drowned by the older deep kisses. Drools are visibly escaping from Yibo's mouth and Zhan lick it away.

Zhan mouth traveled down to his jaw, neck and chest, giving a red marks on it. The older then found his left nipple and start nibbling and licking on it.

Yibo place his hands on Zhan head and lean it deeper to make the latter suck more. Zhan left hand playing and pinching the latter right pinkish hard bud. His free hand slowly traveled down, seductively teasing the younger's naked soft skin, until it reach the latter hardened member.

"... Ahh... umm...", Yibo whimpered softly feeling the older hand touching his length.

Zhan smeared the younger leaking pre-cum to it's length and start stroking it up and down.

"..Urghh... Ahh.. hhah...", a half yelled moan escape from Yibo's red swollen lips. Pleasure crawled all over his body. Zhan skillfully stroke it in a faster phase.

He groaned when he felt a loss of touch from his erection. The older hold his thighs and spread his legs wide. Again capture the younger length and lick the tip of it. Zhan suck the younger's member. Bobbing his head up and down.

"... Uughh.. Ahhmm... Z-Zhan-ge hahhh~~", Yibo throw his head backwards and arch his back. He hold Zhan's head and meeting with his trust. He stared f*ck*ng the older's mouth, hitting the back of it's throat.

"... Uhmmm.. ughh..", Zhan moan, giving frictions, and bobbing Yibo's length in faster phase.

".. Ahh.. ahh.. Zhan.. Z-Zhan-ge I'm c-cumming!! Ahhhhhhh~"

Soon after, Yibo cum inside Zhan's mouth. The older swallowed it all without wasting a drop. Zhan sat up and lick his lips.

"So sweet", Zhan smiled and dive in, devouring again the latter swollen lips. Yibo taste his own cum on Zhan lips and it more make him slave of his own lust.

They keep kissing, nibbling and sucking on each other mouth, then Yibo suddenly felt a finger creeping to enter his tight hole. Zhan trust it in and out the younger hole, adding more one finger and again.