My Savior

WARNING TRIGGER: SUICIDE ATTEMPTED
           This is Zadok and ignore the mask

It was a gloomy night, it was very quiet the raven-haired boy who had nothing to live for laid against the wall in his room

It was a gloomy night, it was very quiet the raven-haired boy who had nothing to live for laid against the wall in his room. He looked dead inside as if something yanked his soul from his body. As laid against the wall he a knife in his right hand.

"Why... why does it always turn out bad for me," John says with tears forming. I-I just wanted to be strong, I just wanted to get along with others, I just wanted to be accepted, I just wanted to be happy, I... just wanted to be ordinary" he says with more tears rolling down his cheeks

The poor boy his face was showing nothing but pain and emptiness. He desperate to end his suffering and he didn't care if had to end his life thinking it was better if he just died.

John takes the bottle of pills he stole from Doc's office. John swallows the majority of the pills and throws the bottle. As he waits for him to die he starts to cut himself to relieve his emotional pain.

John uses the knife in his hand and slits his left wrist. "Urgh!" John screams in pain as he cuts his wrist accidentally cutting an artery. The blood was flowing out of his wrist but he didn't John's mind. "I cut my artery but it doesn't matter I'm going to die in a few minutes," He thought. John sits as feels the pills starting to take effect.

"That should finally speed things up," He thought as he was desperate to escape his pain. Everything I've endured what was it for? "Did people want me to suffer that badly?" "Or was it for the sake of this world?!" John sighs. "Like that matters now," he thought.

"Is this really what you want?" John hears a voice. Huh? John says the person in front of him is cripple, John. Do you really want to die? What about the people who will suffer pain and loss once you're gone?" Cripple John asks. "As if anyone's going to miss me they'll be relieved no they'll be happy in fact" John exclaims.

"What makes you think that?" Cripple John asks, "They all despise me they would go to great lengths to make me suffer!" "Did you forget what everyone did to us?!" "They hurt us lied to us they betrayed us!!" "But isn't that why I exist so we could fight through it?" Cripple John asks.

"We were doing fine so why did you push me away? I've helped keep an optimistic view of things and we made a friend."Cripple John says. John gives a surprised expression then looked angry. Just shut up it doesn't you don't matter your naive ideals got us hurt in the first place! Even so, it doesn't matter you're dead." As John says those words Cripple John fades away.

John's eyes started to lower he could barely keep them up. He was dying from blood loss and was going in shock. "I can't feel my arms this is where I die" All the painful memories flooded through John's head but the last memory was Seraphina smiling. "Seraphina huh?" He thought your face will be the last thing I see before I die.

John could feel his vitals slowly failing, it hurt but John coped with it knowing that his suffering will end soon. Breathing became more difficult it was like the oxygen was slowly escaping his lungs.