Chapter 3

side note: this whole book is going to be very sexual, so if you don't like reading that kind of stuff (which I rarely see in this fandom lol) then maybe this book isn't for you

    "Toni, are you okay with me going out with Jughead on Friday?" Betty asks.
    Toni sighs, "I guess, but be careful with him, okay. He is the master of sleeping with a girl and never talking to her again."
    "But you two sleep together and talk every day."
    "Yeah, but I'm his friend, it's just physical, if he thinks that there could be something more he flakes out."
    "Thanks, Toni. I'm not looking for anything serious anyway, so even if he does flake out it won't crush my soul."
    Toni chuckles, "So, you and Sweetpea, what's going on there?"
    "We had sex once, that's it."
    "There are no feelings there?"
    "Only sexual feelings. I should talk to him later."
    Toni smiles, "Are you sure that's a good idea? You do have a date in a couple of days."
    "Yeah, but it's not like Jughead and I are together, we're just going to talk."
   "Mhm, sure."
    "What?"
    "Jughead doesn't just talk to girls."
    "What does he do?"
    "He's going to try and make you beg and when you do, that's when he will sleep with you."
    "Interesting, oh, I have to go. I'll see you later, alright?"
    "Yeah, sure."
    Betty runs up to Reggie Mantle and smiles, he turns to face her and smirks. "Hey, Reg."
    "Betty? Right?"
    "Yeah."
    "I'm guessing, considering we've never spoken and I saw you talking to Cheryl Blossom, you either want to sleep with me or make fun of me."
    "I'm not here to make fun of you."
    "Oh, I see. So you want to sleep with me?"
    "Cheryl told me you were good. I want to see what all of the fuss is about."
    "Won't your boyfriend be mad?"
    "I don't have a boyfriend."
    "Then what is Sweetpea?"
    "A hookup, do you want to do this or not?"
    "Yeah, follow me, I know a place."
    Reggie grabs a condom from his locker, pulling Betty into a closet by her wrist. 
    "We have to be quick, class starts in," he looks down at his watch, "fifteen minutes."
    Betty smiles, nodding.
    "How experienced are you?" He asks.
    "Not."
    "You're a virgin?"
    "No, I've had sex once."
    "Do you know how to give a blowjob?"
    "Not really."
    "You know how the other day you were sucking on that popsicle but you wouldn't let your teeth touch it because it was cold?"
    "Yeah."
    "Do that."
    Betty pulls her hair back into a ponytail, kneeling. She takes off his belt, unzipping his pants and pulling out his dick. she licks around the tip and see's his cock get harder. She puts her lips around the head, bobbing her head all the way down, almost gagging. Reggie groans loudly, gripping her ponytail.
    "Fuck, I need no be inside of you," Reggie groans, looking down at Betty, who is staring up at his with wide eyes.
    He pulls out of her mouth, gripping her hips and pulling her onto his wait. He quickly rolls on the condom, pushing up her skirt and moving her underwear aside. He thrusts inside of her and Betty whimpers, hiding her face in his shoulder. He pushes her up against the wall, thrusting deeper inside of her. Betty moans, hoping Reggie would finish. She leans back, moaning louder and Reggie quickly finishes. 
    "Well, that was nice," Reggie smiles awkwardly.
    "Yeah," Betty says, hearing the bell ring. 
    She runs out and taps Cheryl on the shoulder. Cheryl turns around and smiles at her.
    "Hey, what's up?" She asks.
    "Reggie was worse than Sweetpea," Betty whispers.
    "Oh, oops."
    Betty laughs, "I'll see you after school for practice, okay?"
    "Practice is cancelled today," Cheryl says, looking annoyed.
    "Why?"
    "I don't know, Weatherbee said we can't have practice today."
    "Weird, okay, then I'll see you later."
    "Yeah, sure."
    "Hey," Jughead says, walking up behind Betty.
    "Hi," Betty feels herself smile as she stares at him.
    "I heard that you don't have practice after school."
    "Where did you hear that?" Betty smiles, walking to class with Jughead next to her.
    "Right after you told Cheryl about how having sex with Reggie was."
    "You were listening to my conversation?"
    "No, I was talking to Toni around the corner," he chuckles.
    "Well, then you know pretty much all there is to know about my day."
    "Actually, I don't."
    "Oh?"
    "I need to know if you're going to meet me at Pop's after school for a milkshake."
    "I thought our date wasn't until Friday."
    "Well, I thought maybe we could have one today too."
    Betty smiles, "I'd like that. You're not as grouchy as people think you are." 
    "Hey, don't go telling people. I have a reputation to uphold," He jokes.
    "Scouts honour," Betty smiles.
    "I promised Fangs I would sit with him today, so I'll see you after school."
    "Yeah, sure."
    Betty and Jughead sit on opposite sides of the room. Betty sits next to Toni and smiles happily.
    "Did you find Sweetpea?"
    "No, I found Reggie and regretted it."
    Toni laughs, "so why are you smiling like an idiot?"
    "Jughead asked me for milkshakes after school."
    "Oh, I was going to train you over the next couple of days, but I guess one class will have to do."
    "What?"
    "You have to out tease the master."
    "What?"
    "Okay, first..."