Polar opposite

The next morning rolled around and Olivia woke up to a knocking at her door, she climbed out of bed and wrapped a blanket around her since it early and she only had underwear and a vest top on. She opened the door to see a man with a box, "package for Olivia Skye" he smiled and handed her it. She smiled, it must be the dress, "thanks" she gave him a tip from the little jar thing sat on her little table by the door. He smiled and left so she closed the door and sat down at the couch to open it.

Her eyes lit up when she saw the red dress, it was just like the picture, she smiled and got it out to hold it up. Classy yet revealing just how she was told. She grabbed her phone since it pinged.
Manager: *address link* "here's the location, have fun"
Olivia: "thanks boss"

She smiled and realised it would be easier if Jay just came with her so she pulled up jays contact and texted him.
Olivia: "hey, if you come to my place at around 5 ish we can just go together, it's easier that way. My dress is red, I'm sure you'll have more fashion sense than me so I'll let you worry about your outfit :)"
Jay: "I'll be there"

She put down the phone and smiled to herself, this was like their fancy first date. She sighed and got up to shower and clean the apartment to fill time. Jay on the other hand got out of bed to pick out a suit out, if she was wearing a red dress then a simple classy black suit should match. He rummaged through his wardrobe and kicked out the tuxedo.

At around 4pm Olivia started getting ready, she curled her hair loosely and applied minimalistic makeup but still made sure she looked glamorous since it was a red carpet event not an evening dinner. She saved her dress for the end. Jay was ready by 4:30pm but he waited until 4:50pm so set off driving to olivias place since it wasn't that far from his apartment complex. He made sure he looked presentable for the public eye but most importantly, Olivia.

Olivia got into her dress and slipped her heels on, she some how turned into Houdini and managed to zip of the back of the dress on her own. She was making sure that she looked stunning with the finishing touches like lipgloss and more mascara when she heard a hollow knock at the door, it must be jay. She quickly ran out and walked over to the door before opening it, "hey, come in" she smiled and opened the door further. Jay smiled at her and looked her up and down before accepting the invite in, "you look beautiful" he complimented her. Olivia smiled and blushed a little bit the makeup covered it, "you too, I mean handsome. You look handsome..." she got nervous. Jay laughed and winked at her since he knew what she was getting at, "I'll be back, one sec" she smiled and walked off into her room with her heels clicking on the floor. Jay smiled and watched her hair sway as she walked away, he straightened out his suit and waited for her to reappear.

About a minute later she reappeared with her jacket and a red folded piece of material, she placed her jacket on the back of her couch and walked over to jay. "Now we're matching" she smiled and placed the triangular piece of material, from Gucci, into the front pocket to it make them look like a couple. Jay smiled and looked down, "perfect" she smiled. He nodded and they stood staring at each other for a second, she laughed and looked back up at him, "I will warn you, red carpet events can be overwhelming so if you need to leave or you wanna get out of there I don't blame you" she smiled sadly. Jay shook his head, "I'm coming for you, I'll be staying with you all night" he nodded. Olivia looked up at him and smiled before tuned to grab her jacket, "let's go then" she smiled and lead him out of the apartment.

The garages were around the back of the apartment complex so she walked him around to the back to open up the door, "nice ride" he stared at the fancy black Lamborghini sat in front of him. He was honestly shocked, "she's a beauty huh? I only use her for important stuff, I like to be normal every other day" she laughed and walked over to the door.