Chapter 5

Thanks for voting guys

NOTE THE SARCASM:D

Jokin

Lool,

_________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 5

'ERGGGGGG' I breathed shaking my head.That wasn't very ladylike my voice chuckled.Well,im not a lady i said smiling.Voices can..chuckle?My whole body felt numb as i took in my surroundings.My eyes grew wide...i was at Chris's house!?

'Hey look,Rumpelstilskin is up' Chris said looming over me.He sounded relived.

I sucked in a breath as i glanced at the mirror next to me.Lets just say i looked at litle better than a pile of shit.

Speaking about crackers my stomach rumbled.

'Your hungry' Chris said slapping his palms together like he won the lottery.No shit sherlock i thought.He got up and tossed some clothes at me.I relized these were mine.Me and Chris would used to have ALOT of sleepovers.So many that we each had a little closet that we would store blankets or out clothes in.

We still had some sleepovers but not as frequent..

I slapped on jeans and a t shirt and jumped up.I followed the smell of bacon into the kitchen.

'Sup'Mike said midway through his orange juice.Okay..

'Er,Hey..' I managed to say before sitting down.

'Hello!Chris's mom said enthusiastically.'I see you guys are over your fight!Great!Might i ask why your here-'

Chris's hand clamped over his moms mouth.

'We had a sleepover'He said nodding seriosly.

I tries not to grin but then remembered we were still fighting.I scowled while i gobbled down some bacon like a hadn't eaten for days.Yum,I gotta give this to Chris.He makes good bacon.

'I'll leave you guys to it,' His mom said slapping away with her slappy slippers.

Their was some awkward silence before Mike got it.

'Gonna be late for school guys,see you kait,Dumbass'He nodded to me then Dumbas-I mean Chris before backing up and slamming the door in Chris's face.

Hah,serves him right.I thought trying not to smile.We all knew that his brother was just going to save us some time.That or he was meeting some chick.By the way,His brother even forgot his backpack.

Time for some cereal business.(Serios,as in cereal)

It was so ironic when Chris started to eat some cereal.I couldn't help myself as i giggled.My giggling increased as Chris stared at me a -what-the-hell-are-you-laughing-for stare.

By now i was clutching my stomach laughing.I had no idea why i was laughing so hard.'Woo',i said calming down a little.

Chris raised one eyebrow and looked at me questionly but didn't push it.

'Lets cut to the chase'He said at last.He looked at me,His Aqua blue eyes locked with my hazel ones.His eyes were familur i just couldn't fit the puzzle in.Eyes.Look at his eyes.My voice commanded.

Somewhere in the room a clock was ticking away with no care for the world.

The only sound was the tick-tick-tick of the clock.I wish i could be a clock.Then i wouldn't have to worry.

'Are you okay'?He said looking at my bruise whihc was on my arm.The bruise was there when Pete slammed me into the tree.

Pete! Mutt! Stock! Pale guy! Wolves! Everything was still there.What did the leader of the wolves mean when he said hypnotize?I should be freaked right now.Scared.