Delusional

Sorry for not uploading alot! xD

Lol!

Shame on me eh?

But, Here I have uploaded! Soo, Enjoy!

Chapter Six

At the last moment the car veered off the road smashing into nearby trees. In the middle of the road I stood there in total awe, blinking rapidly. Taking a shaky step backward, my heart fluttered in my chest.

I could have died. I could have been those trees.

The thought raced in my mind as I collapsed to the ground,exhausted. The rain continued to pour heavily as I crawled to the side of the road really not hoping for another scenario.

"Woah." I muttered,dazed. The effect of the accident was not immediate but it did happen eventually. I cupped my hands together, once it was full of water I splashed it on my face. Cool water trickled down my face as I repeatedly slapped myself lightly.

Get a grip of yourself Kaitlyn !

Dead.

The word rang in my mind making me delusional. I tucked my head in my knees and closed my eyes to think.

Vampires? Werewolves? Really?

This was just too much to handle. I didn't hear the crunching of footsteps at all while I was still thinking.

Don't fall asleep! Or I'm going to die of Hypothermia! Or i'll freeze to death! Or....

A list of 'Or's ' filled my mind as I tacked off each point with my cold,numb fingers. Suddenly a voice made me stiffen my back.

"Oh my gosh! Did I kill her? Oh no. I killed her. Oh my gosh. I'm freaking out here. Hello? Are you alive!? Ah, That's a stupid question. As if i expect her to say, Oh yeah i'm fine! Just almost got run over by a car nothing much." The voice that was babbling was filled with concern and worry.

Suddenly I felt someone shaking my shoulder roughly. I opened my eyes to see....God?

________________________________________________________________

Yep......Thats all i'm leaving you guys with. I'm just that horrible. Want more? Haha...Well your not getting it!

Nah, I'll give you more!

Not....

Hmm....

Ok, Fine. i'll give you guys more!

____________________________________________________________________

"Are-e you God!?" I whispered. My teeth chattered as I found myself looking into the blue-est pair of eyes I had ever seen. God was so beautiful. He had high cheekbones amazing sleek black hair and such a perfect face.

God chuckled as he grinned at me. "Sorry I'm not," The guy said raking a hand through his wet black hair. "I'm Jem." He introduced himself. He went down on his knees and kissed my hand.

"Kaitlyn-n" I said shaking violently from the cold.

"Oh I'm sorry. You must be cold." He said as he helped me up. "Thanks god your alive." I heard him whisper. Though Jem was only in a t-shirt and casual jeans. He must be freezing!

Jem picked me up, bridal way, and carried me carefully to his car. I hope he wasn't a creeper....

But I was to tired to be complaining.

"I'm so sorry!" He apologized biting his lip nervously as he rocked me back and forth in his hands. "I should've been looking where I was going!"

"S'okay." I mumbled zoning out.

"Hey!" He said playfully smacking my shoulder. "Wake up so i'll know where to send you home. Least I can do." He opened his car door and put me down gently in his car. Closing the door he went to the front and buckled up.

"No!" I protested weakly. "I don't want to go home!"

He chuckled at me and smiled faintly. "Okay Kaitlyn, Do you want to...get something to eat? You can clean yourself up to?" Jem suggested. For some strange reason I trusted him so I agreed.

*

When we got to McDonald's -The only store still open at midnight- I excused myself to the bathroom. There I dried myself as best as I could with paper towels. When I came out I was quite shocked to see Jamie, Chris, Pete Stocky and the rest of there 'Crew' hovering above Jem.

I froze and ducked behind a table watching as the scene unfolded.

"You've got her scent all over you!" Chris yelled jabbing a finger in Jem's chest. "What did you do to her?"

"Who? Kaitlyn?" replied a puzzled Jem. He wiped spit from his face and raised an eyebrow at the boys surrounding his table.

"You did take her then!" hissed Jamie. "I knew it! You stupid arrogant prince! You think you can have anything you want?"

Prince..?

"Vampires!" snorted Chris quietly. With a sinking sensation I realized Chris was talking about Jem. I should've known.

Stupid world!

I'm only guessing from what I've heard but I think...-if there was such a thing-

Jem was a Vampire prince.

______________________________________________

Duh, duh duh DUUUUM! Lol, What now? Was that a great chapter or what!? :D