Chapter 3-Hardest thing is to say Goodbye

"Andrew you have to stop crying." I said 

"Let him cry he's saving me the trouble of watering the garden for Lauren." Jamie said grumbled picking at his nails. 

"But you just got back!" Andrew wailed, rubbing his blood shot eyes. 

Jamie and I both sighed at the same time. We were sitting outside on the porch the sun was about ready to dip down into the horizon just like how Lucy was ready to   whisk me away from the orphanage. 

"Androol, are you still crying!" Jules said skipping towards us. Jules cried for a few minutes then got over it, but Andrew has now been crying for two hours. 

"Go away JuJu Bug!" Andrew screamed and he clung himself on me and smeared his snot filled face on my nice shirt. 

"You still haven't come up with a nickname for Jules?" Jamie asked 

"Shut up Jamie, you're not making this any better." I grumbled to Jamie. He raised his hands in the air, 

"See Abe who will save me once you're gone!" Andrew pulled his face away from my shirt and looked at me with tear filled eyes. 

"Look Andrew," I said pulling Andrew's arms away from my side, "I will still come and visit you guys. I won't be gone forever. Besides..." I leaned in and whispered in his ear "I'm giving you the man of the house chair." 

Andrew gasped, "Really!" 

I nodded my head and smiled down at him, "Now it's your job to take care of the orphanage and everyone in it once I'm gone. Okay." 

Andrew quickly began to wipe his run away tears and looked up at Jules, "You have to listen to me now. I am the man of the house!" 

Jules stuck her tongue out at Andrew, "You'll always be Androol to me!" She laughed and began skipping away and left Andrew tearing up again. 

I put my head in my hands and groaned. Jamie laughed and patted me on the back. 

"Admit it, there are somethings that you aren't going to miss." 

*******

Lucy came thirty minutes later with another car following her. 

"Lauren! Lucy is here!"  Jamie yelled into the house. I was busy grabbing my stuff and dragging my leg behind me since Andrew decided to grab on to my leg. 

"Dammit, Andrew!" I said looking down at him. His face was a cherry red color from all the crying and cold air that was drifting through the air. 

"Ok lad up you go!" Jamie said picking up Jamie off the ground and tucking him underneath his arm. 

Jules came down from the front porch with Lauren in tow. 

"You are ugly when you cry Androol." Jules said laughing at Andrew who was trying to get out of Jamie's hold. 

"You are going to eat dirt Jules!" Andrew yelled pointing at Jules. She just laughed and grabbed onto my hand. 

Lauren looked at Jamie holding on to Andrew, she opened to mouth to question what was going on but sighed instead. When she turned to me she looked over my shoulder, 

"Lucy." 

I looked over my shoulder and saw Lucy standing behind us, she smiled. 

"Ready to go, Abe?" 

"It's not like I have a choice," I told her and kissed the top of Jules head, "I'll be back in a minute." Jules nodded her head and let go of my hand.