Chapter 4-The Chop Shop Scoundrel

The door was slightly opened, and I instantly knew that meant trouble. I flipped out my pocket knife and pushed the door opened  with my gloved hand.

"Ally!" I called out stepping inside the house. The house was in shambles, the coffee table was broken, papers were scattered all over the house, frames were smashed but the most ugliest part of the house was the blood that was painted on the walls. Once I saw the blood my heart began to race, and my feet took me to the one room I knew Ally would run to if there was any sign of trouble.

I didn't have to push the door open to the nursery as it was already swung open wide enough for me to slip in. A body was laying on the floor next to the rocking chair.

"Ally," I whispered as I got closer . On knees I crouched next to the body that was on its side in a fetal position. I saw Ally's position and how she cradling a blanket in her  arms.

"A...Abe" She whispered fluttering open her now dull green eyes.

"Oh no no no...Ally stay with me!" I said flipping her over on her back. She hissed in pain and even more when I pulled her up to and rested her head on my lap. I glanced at the bundle she was holding and realized it was her kid.

"T....take her please.." Ally said, as she tried to lift her own arms up.

"Stop moving!" I said grabbing onto the baby that was in her arms and putting her in my own arms. She was covered in blood, and I began to panic.

"Its not her b...blood." Ally struggled to say. I looked at Ally and saw what she meant. Ally was pressing the baby against the multiple stab wounds that was on her abdomen sputtering out blood constantly.

"Abe, take care of her please. Keep her with Lauren, and DeShawn and you. Please don't tell her how I died....just make sure she knows that I love her, and that she was my only happiness in this world."

"Shut up stupid, you can tell her yourself that!" I said tears forming in my eyes, "You aren't dying, I called the police and ambulance after you called me. They'll be here any moment. Just tell me who did this Ally. Tell me who fucking did this."

She smiled and closed her eyes, "You never could admit that something was wrong. That's why I fell in love with you."

"Ally!"  I shouted slapping her face, "Come on stay with me, please. Please tell who did this! Was it Thomas? Huh? It was him wasn't it, I don't see the bastard here!"

She opened her eyes half way and you could see how tired she was, "Keep her with either you Lauren or DeShawn." She whispered

"I should've never let that bastard near you. Just please don't leave me...Ally."

"I love you Abe." She said before closing her eyes for good and leaving me with her  green eyed red head child.

**********************************

The soft purr of the car came to a close and I woke up from the dream I had, nightmare to be more accurate. I would have this nightmare once in a while, just to remind me of how the world isn't fair.

"We're here," Lucy said stretching her arms over her head. She opened the door and got out and I mimicked her steps.

The sun had set and the area was lit like the fourth of July. You could see everything perfectly, there were 5 street lights just on their driveway and too many too count going around the house and down the street.