Before we start

Welcome to a new one shots book! Here are the fandoms I'll be writing!

Villainous
FNAF
FNF
DDLC
Madness Combat
Tankmen
Pico's School
Spooky Month
<MAYBE> BioShock 😳

Okay so, here are my ships before requesting:

Paperhat (Black Hat x Dr Flug)
Demencia x Miss Heed
Dr Slug x White Hat
Clemencia x Miss Scarn
Yuri x Natsuki
Sayori x Y/N
Pico x BF (Keith)
Whitty x Senpai
Carol x Sunday
Senpai x Garcello (I'm a multishipper)
Garcello x Annie
Ruvyzvat x Sarvente
A.G.O.T.I x Tabi
Lila x Monster (Lemon Demon)
Tankman (Captain) x Steve
Commander x Tim
Deimos x Sanford
Hank x 2bd (2 be damned)
Mike x Jeremy
P.G. x William
Kevin x the candy dealer (his name is Roger as my headcannon)
Robert x Susie
Roy x Ross
John x Jack
Lonnie x Barry (those thief guys)
MAYBE
👇
Jack x Atlas
Subject Delta x Sinclair
Booker x Robert

~Villainous~

If you say Penumbera x Sun Blast... okay, that's a little cruel and toxic.

I know what your thinking, "I mean- so the fuck is Black Hat and Dr Flug-."

No, let me tell you the difference.

Penumbra and Sun Blast show that they're completely enemies. He always shames her for not being able to go in the sun, and doesn't hesitate to harm her. On her side, she wants to use his power to block the sun or something, basically killing him. Of course, there are ways to solve this conflict, but they refuse to get along in many ways. You see, if he defeated her at one point, he would feel achievement, and victory. It's harmful on Penumbera's side, and Sun Blast has the power to do anything to her, and that's a little fucked up.

Now, Black Hat with Dr Flug is different, let me explain why. Dr Flug shows absolutely no hatred towards Black Hat. In fact, it's his dream to impress the cruel demon. The poor scientist doesn't get appreciation for his hard work, and Black Hat doesn't seem to care about that, mainly because he fails to impress him with something big. Now, it's one sided love on Dr Flug's side, and just maybe, on Black Hat's side as well. It's seems he doesn't like him at all, but have you ever thought about, "How would he react, if Dr Flug one day died?" Now, I'll tell you right now, and this happens a lot. Now, if your enemy dies, you'll be devastated. You'll think that you didn't get the chance to know them, and you've only met the side that they were cruel to you with. Perhaps you didn't even know why they were so cruel to you to start with. Meaning, that they were suffering at least something, and needed to let out their emotions. Dr Flug suffers anxiety of failing, Black Hat yelling at him, more importantly, despising him. But Dr Flug is patient with Black Hat, because he is so sweet, he'd never blow up at him, he'd never share his pain with him. Now, if Dr Flug died, Black Hat would never smile again. He'd be broken, and mourn him for days, weeks, maybe even months. He literally has nothing without Dr Flug. His gadgets, his company, his assistant. Maybe.. even Black Hat considered him as a friend. If Dr Flug died, Black Hat wouldn't know what to do with himself. He'd be hurt.

So, there's a major difference between those two ships. I'm not shaming anyone for shipping Penumbra with Sun Blast. They're cute, I'll give you that, but it's not really a good working ship in my eyes.

Miss Heed and Demencia is just a rare pair that are adorable.

~DDLC~