Dr Flug x Black Hat {My Dear (Part 1)}

Requested by: me
Type: angst
Warnings: plane accident, wounding
Note: Dr Flug is an assistant of Black Hat, who rules the Black Hat organization. This is the chapter of the story, of how everyone winded up there. How Dr Flug met Black Hat, how Demencia was created, how 5.0.5. was created.

Dr Flug's POV

It was getting late, and 5.0.5. had already gone to sleep, and Demencia was passed out from the melatonin I put in her food tonight. I hurried to Black Hat's office. I knocked on the dark oak door. "Come in." I heard his faint, deep voice. I opened the door, and peeked my head inside. He looked up from his newspaper, and waved his hand in a motion for me to walk in. I quietly walked in front of his desk.

"Black Hat, sir. Take a look at this." I held up an envelope. This was an invitation to France, for a business trip. A company had seen the inventions I've made and sold, and they were willing to have me own a company where they recreate my inventions, and sell them. Black Hat took the paper, and started reading it. He sighed.

"Seriously? No. No way you're traveling over seas. No. You have a home here." He mumbled, folding the paper and slipped it in his pocket. My heart dropped.

"B-but.. jefecito.. this is a great opportunity-!"

"To what, steal my organization? I'm not stupid, what, you think I'm stupid?" Black Hat asked me. I shook my head as my eyes widened.

"No sir! I just believe that we'll make millions!" I exclaimed, trying my best to convince him.

"I'm sure, but will that make us rule the world, of course not! You have no right to talk to me the way you did!" Black Hat yelled. I flinched.

"B-but sir.. we'll have a better business if we just sell copies of my gadgets.. just please.. let me sign the form so I can go to that conference.. please..!" I clasped my hands together and bowed my head down. "A-and I promise.. I'll hand the ownership to you..!" I looked up at him as my eyes started to cloud up. Black Hat started into my soul, with his arms folded. We stood in silence. "Please..." I whispered. He sighed.

"Fine." He pulled it out of his pocket again. I smiled wide. He handed the paper to me as I took it quickly. I flew into his arms, hugging him tight.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! You won't regret this!" I cried in joy. I felt Black Hat's arms faintly wrap around me. I let go of the hug, and pulled out a pen from my pocket. I signed the paper, and carefully put it back in the envelope. He looked off to the side.

"So you leave next Friday, correct?" He mumbled.

"Yes sir!" I exclaimed, smiling. He slowly nodded.

"Ah.. that's nice.. get some rest will you?" He shooed me away. I chuckled.

"Of course sir!" I turned on my heel, and walked out the door. I closed it quietly. I walked to my room, and closed my door as well. I happily laid on my bed, staring at the ceiling as I clutched the paper to my chest. I looked at the time, and decided I'd go to bed, slipping the paper onto my nightstand. I stripped into my boxers, and went to sleep as instructed.

As a 17 year old, I was learning how to fly a plane, with my father. He was a pilot, I was watching, it was my dream to be a pilot. The plane was really old, it was older than me. He had to use the rest room, so he turned on the auto pilot. Once he stood up, he left to the bathroom. I watched the button stay where he clicked it. It was flat against the dash board. I was confused on why it was like that. The plane then started to slowly tilt. I felt my blood run cold. I grabbed the flying stick in panic, trying to get it up right, but the entire plane started to tilt worse. The co pilot pushed me away, and got it back in place. She glared at me. I shrunk back a little bit. The auto pilot was still on. My father came back and started controlling the plane again, the auto pilot was still on. Suddenly, the engine exploded, and we went flying to a wall. He grabbed the microphone. "Mayday! Mayday! We're about to crash!" He screamed.