Senpai x Whitty {'Sick Day'}

Requested by: who would you expect
Type: fluff
Warnings: nuthin
Note: Senpai finishes another 8 hours of lecture and he's been a little stressed out lately, so Whitty decides to plan something special for the day since he's a good boyfriend. Also, das my ugly ass art up there :)

Whitty's POV

It's literally five in the morning, and I couldn't go back to sleep, so I was currently scrolling through Instagram, because I get bored and Senpai's head is on my arm, his leg on my stomach, and his arm was across my chest, and I'm stuck, so this will be fun. I look beside me, he's asleep so comfortably. His fluffy hair was messy, and his cheeks were pink as always. Senpai looked so adorable, so beautiful, gorgeous, but my arm feels like daggers are piercing into my skin. Literally because my arm had fallen asleep. But if I move, he'll wake up, and he was really tired yesterday. Senpai was up all night last night, grading papers and reading daily love letters he gets, since he's considerate, but later he threw them away. There were faint dark circles under his eyes. He shifted a little, scooting closer to me, quietly moaning in comfort in the process. Now I'm really stuck. Yay. But I wasn't complaining, I loved Senpai, I loved him and his cuddles, but my damn arm, bro. Drop dead asleep. It hurts, but I don't work my ass off everyday like Senpai does. At least I'm able to bend my arm enough to play with his hair. I continue to scroll, not really paying any attention to the posts of useless shit I don't look at. He shifts closer and closer by the minute. Fuck it. I grab him by the waist, and pull him on top of me. His head lied comfortably on my chest. I pet his hair, as I look at my phone and going on a different app. It's called iFunny, I just wanted to see what they got.

After trying to refrain myself from laughing for an hour, Senpai finally woke up. It was dawn light, so I could see his pretty features. He scoots up, and starts kissing my neck. I chuckle. "Morning, babe." I mumble, he stopped kissing me and yawned.

"Good morning.." he says quietly, looking up at me and batting his thick eyelashes a few times. His rosy cheeks popped out more in the morning, because usually he was snow white pale when he woke up. I rubbed his back, as he smiled. He sat up, sitting on me, below my waist. I sat up as well, and kissed his head. Senpai smiles, and leans closer to me, resting his chin on my chest so he could look at me. "Did you sleep well, darling?" He asked me.

"Did you?" I replied. He giggles.

"Answer me first." He kissed my cheek.

"Yes, I slept fine, now, did you get enough sleep last night?" I asked. "I went to bed without you last night, I just wanna know when you got here." I explained, rubbing his thighs. He looks to the side and whimpered in shame.

"About twelve.. or one in the morning..." he mumbled.

"Baby, I told you to go to sleep at a decent time-."

"I know.. I know..." Senpai says. "It's too late now, I've gotta go to work.." I sigh, and wrap my arms around him.

"No, you're taking the day off to sleep." I said. Senpai looks at me.

"Huh..? No.. I can't.." He mumbled, as he got off me. I grabbed him, and laid down, so I was spooning him. "Whitty, let me go-."

"Sleep." I hug him tighter.

"But I-."

"Ssshhh." I kiss his neck. "Go to sleep." I pet his hair. I felt him trying to get out of my grasp. I only hug him tighter. He groaned, and pulled out his phone, I watched him open his text messaging app, and I saw him type something to do with 'I have to take a sick day'. I smirk at this. I won. I give him kisses all over his shoulder, as he tenses.

"N-not now..." he shivers. I kiss him more.

"Do you not want to?" I ask him quietly, petting his soft hair.