Mike x Jeremy {Protective}

Requested by: N/A
Type: angst/fluff
Warnings: child abuse, accusations of pedophilia
Note: Mike and Jeremy have been friends for a little while now, working together as night guards at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. A couple of the day shift security guards had called out sick for about a whole week, and they didn't have enough, so Mike and Jeremy took their spots, and decided to close at 10:00.

Jeremy's POV

I've been moved to the day shift since two guards decided to just dip, yup. I understand though, if you're not a kids person, you've gotta reason to even quit. Not for me though. I honestly love children. I'd only know because guys have been quitting their job because of the kids, which I'm upset that's the reason. I'm sure they're loud, and crazy, and hard to handle, but if you get to know a few of them, they're really sweet, even some toddlers. You just need to learn how to understand them, and you can teach them things, their mother may as well be proud of your kindness, and you know, it'll make you feel good about yourself! Mike walked up to my side, as I was watching the Fazbear's daycare. "I swear to god, you want a child so bad." He looked at me.

"How could I not?! And I'll have you know, I'm surrounded by them everyday, and I shouldn't be saying this, but I feel like just.. snatching one up in my embrace and taking them home and shower them in kisses and cuddle them and take care of them and raise them as my own." A mother stated at me while I rambled all of this. She chuckled.

"Sir, if you want a toddler so bad, there's an adoption center in the middle of town." I look at her.

"Really?! I need to get myself a toddler." I smile just thinking about it.

"Don't be so ridiculous. You'd for damn sure need an infant, to teach them shit as they grow up, and respectful and all that other bullshit. And secondly, come on man, you're almost 20. Spend your life as a young man at least for a little while, and it'll cost a lot of money." I hate to come to it, but Mike has a point.. I look down at a little girl tugging at my pants with her thumb in her mouth. She held her face up against my pants. I pick her up and start fake hyperventilating as she cuddles close to me and falls asleep. I pet her back and start fake crying.

"Mike.." I elongated. He looked really surprised. "Aight, we gotta find her mother." I mumbled. Mike came with me to all the mothers I could find.

"My baby!" A woman cried out. My gazed snapped to the direction I was sure it came from. A small framed woman was running to me.

"Oh! Hey there miss! Here's your daughter!" I sprint to her as well, Mike grabs my shoulder. "Mike, what are you doing-?" I asked.

"We don't know if that's actually her mom.." Mike mumbled to me.

"Oh." I look at the woman, she was in front of me now, and tried to take the sleeping toddler out of my arms, she was yanking her. "Hey! Miss please refrain from harming your child! Please prove you are her mother!"

"He's taking my baby!" She cried out. The restaurant went quiet. The three of us got stares.

"Ma'am! You clearly need evidence this is your child!" Mike exclaimed. "We have the rights to claim your children unless there is hard evidence, she came to us on her own, we want to refrain from any child being kidnapped, so if you would, please show us pictures, show us her birth certificate, or show us something." Mike explained as calmly as possible.

"Yeah.. and I don't think any mother would just yank their child from someone else's arms, I would've thought they'd be gentle with them, keep them asleep." I say quietly and I rub the toddler's back, as she yawns. Her mouth clamps down on her thumb, and continues to suck it. The woman got angry.

"Just give me my baby! Or I'm calling the police!" She yelled. "Everyone! This man is a pedophile! He snatches children and grooms them!" She pointed to me. Some mothers who weren't paying attention, were all ears now. They were glaring daggers at me. I looked at all of them, defenseless. Mike was glaring back at them. I heard a camera click, the woman had taken a picture of me. "Oh, you're in big trouble now." She started texting.