𝘤𝘩. 1 ᵎ

Chapter 1

Second person POV

"Oi, oi wake up you're going to be late dumbass." Your oldest brother said, as he pulled the blankets off of you.

╭⋟─────────────────╮

Oldest Brother

/ᐠ . ֑ . ᐟ\ノ CTTO

Name: Akito Mizuno

Age: 18

Height: 186 cm / 6.1 feet

About them: the eldest child, currently on school break (preparing for university), planning on majoring in Architectural Engineering, models.

Personality: tsundere, protective of his siblings, smart, rude to strangers

Likes: learning kendo, riding his motorcycle, parties, close friends, family

Dislikes: school, snobs

╰─────────────────⋞╯

"5 more minutes.." You mumbled as you hugged the blanket and snuggled into it, half awake.

"If you don't get your ass up I will finish your breakfast and have you starve <3" Akito said, smirking.

"I'M AWAKE DON'T EAT MY FOOD" You yelled as you ran to the bathroom to get ready for your first day of highschool in Karasuno.

"PFT" Akito laughed at your reaction as you were cursing under your breath on your way to the bathroom.

You started getting ready for your first day, taking a shower then throwing on your uniform with your favourite sweatshirt over it. You ran down quickly to eat your breakfast.

╭⋟─────────────────╮

Sweater

/ᐠ . ֑ . ᐟ\ノ CTTO

╰─────────────────⋞╯

You sat down at the table, shooting a glare at your oldest brother, Akito who was opposite you. Your second oldest brother walked towards you then took a seat next to you and patted your head to calm you down.

╭⋟─────────────────╮

Second Oldest Brother

/ᐠ . ֑ . ᐟ\ノ CTTO

Name: Hiro Mizuno

Height: 179 / 5.8 feet

Age: 17

About them: the middle child, second year in Karasuno, protective of y/n, smart, the peacemaker between the brothers, is able to deal with chaotic energy, popular, canonically pretty boy

Personality: calm, indifferent to most things, collected, cold to strangers

Likes: fencing, kyudo (Japanese martial art of longbow archery), family, close friends, reading

Dislikes: snobs, unorganised/messy people

╰─────────────────⋞╯

"Calm down now y/n, you don't want to make your older brother burst into tears now do you." Hiro said.

You calmed down from the head patting then snickered at Hiro's words.

"What did you say?" Akito asked, clearly hearing what Hiro said and his face clearly showing annoyance.

"Nothing." Hiro replies and smiles cheekily.

You ignore the ruckus and start to eat your breakfast. Your father comes to the table and looks at the two and laughs, sitting down next to Akito.

"Itadakimasu." You all said and started eating.

You finished eating first so you went ahead and put your dirty dishes in the sink. You go back to your room to quickly pack your bag.

"Y/n you ready? We have to head out soon or we'll be late." Hiro shouted from downstairs.

"Mhm, coming." You replied, going down the stairs.

"Ittekimasu (we are heading out)." The two of you notified the rest of the family.

"Itterasshai (have a safe trip)." Your father and Akito replied.

The two of you start heading to school, having small chats every so often. You were very excited, in hopes of making new friends as well middle school didn't have the best memories. You hoped that high school would turn out better.