𝘤𝘩. 4 ᵎ

You woke up earlier than usual, your alarm hadn't even rang yet. You looked at your clock.

6 am...

You decided to get out of bed anyways since you were awake. The cat was still asleep, you got out of bed quietly and cautiously. You threw on an outfit consisting of a striped sweatshirt, jeans, white shoes and your watch.

╭⋟─────────────────╮

Outfit

/ᐠ . ֑ . ᐟ\ノ CTTO

╰─────────────────⋞╯

You wrote a note and placed it on the coffee table.

╭⋟─────────────────╮

woke up early, went out for a walk, will come back at 7 ish.

- y/n ;D

╰─────────────────⋞╯

You left the house. You go outside and see that the sun is rising. You walked to the nearest park and sat there for some time, watching the sun rise. You then spotted a familiar raven haired boy. He was resting from what seemed to be his morning jog, he seemed to have spotted you but you being the shy self you decided to go on with your walk and head to the same convenience shop from the previous night.

You went into the convenience store, grabbing a can of coffee then paying for it. You checked your watch after exiting the store.

6:48 am...

Deciding it was time for you to go home, you drank your coffee as you walked home. You arrived home at around 7:03 and everyone was already awake at the time. Your father was cooking breakfast and you spotted your two brothers sitting on the sofa in the living room, watching TV and chatting. You greeted them and made your way to your room. You notice that Ren was awake and was lazing around on your bed. You pet it and grab your uniform to the bathroom with you. You take a short shower and change quickly. You then went back to your room to pack your PE clothes in a separate bag for club activities starting today.

You grab your bags and go downstairs and place the bags on the sofa with Ren trailing behind you. You went to the kitchen to grab another bowl and can of cat food for it and placed it near the dining table. The three others were sitting down waiting for you, causing you to quickly sit down.

"Itadakimasu!" You all say and dig in. Today's breakfast consisting of pancakes

╭⋟─────────────────╮