𝘤𝘩. 10 ᵎ

The next morning - Wednesday

Your phone alarm started to ring. You woke up, the time was 10 am. Waking up to head to the bathroom, you saw that Ryoma left you a note and some clothes.

╭⋟─────────────────╮

Here's the clothes your manager dropped before I went to school. I'm at school now so come whenever you want. Classes end at 3:30 pm. Mom should be at work and Nanako should be at university so only oyaji is at home. Text me if u need smth.

Ryo

╰─────────────────⋞╯

You read the note and took the clothes into the bathroom. You took a short shower to wake yourself up and changed into your given clothes & accessories.

╭⋟─────────────────╮

Outfit

/ᐠ . ֑ . ᐟ\ノ CTTO

╰─────────────────⋞╯

You were pleased with how you looked and went downstairs. You saw Nanjiro sitting by the porch reading his ecchi (perverted) magazines and called out to him.

"Morning Nanji-ojisan!" You yelled surprising him, causing him to fumble around with his magazine.

"Oh morning y/n!" He said nervously and you laughed at his reaction.

"Rinko left some breakfast for you, you can heat it up using the microwave." Nanjiro told you. You nodded and thanked him. You heated up the food and sat down at the dining table and ate. You finished up quickly and washed the plates before telling Nanjiro that you were heading out to walk around Tokyo.

You went around the city to see if much had changed since you've left Tokyo for Miyagi. Walking around for a few hours, you realised that not much had changed though. You decided to go to a restaurant and bought a vanilla ice cream and waited for your order. That was until you made eye contact with a familiar pastel blue haired boy.

"Kuroko..?" You thought, obviously hoping it wasn't him. But moments later the boy disappeared and you were greeted.

"Y/n." Kuroko appeared behind you.

"AH!" You shrieked at the sudden movement.

"Oh uh who's y/n? haha-" You said nervously.

"I know it's you y/n." Kuroko said.

You sulked as your cover was blown.

"It's been awhile y/n." Kuroko stated. You nodded trying to avoid eye contact.

"You could have told me that you were going to quit the team and were gonna leave the school.." Kuroko said nonchalantly but it obviously hurt.