𝘤𝘩. 5 ᵎ

The next few days flew by, the same routine consisting of classes, lunch and preparing for the match on saturday.

Saturday arrived quickly and you arrived at school in your gym attire. Everyone seemed to have arrived at the gym. Daichi noticed my presence and introduced me to the members that were present for the match.

"Hello y/n, I'm Sugawara Koshi! I won't be playing today but I'll be observing the match." Suga exclaimed while you nodded in response and smiled.

"Hello I'm Tanaka Ryuunosuke but you can call me Tanaka-senpai" Tanaka said with a smug face.

"Oh wait a second! I remember you! You're Hiro's brother!" Tanaka yelled while pointing at you, remembering what Hiro said the other day.

You nod at his statement.

"Hiro's brother? As in the Hiro Mizuno?!" Daichi and Sugawara both asked, clearly shocked.

"Mhm, Hiro's my brother! Though if I may ask... why are you guys so shocked and how do you guys know him...?" You questioned the two.

Daichi snapped out of his shockened state. "Ah you see your brother is really popular here... when he first joined Karasuno he caught many peoples' attention because of how good looking, smart and talented he is." Daichi explained

"Though many girls have confessed to your brother he's either ignored the confessions or rejected them flatly. He's known as the prince of the school and many people admire him but do not try to approach him because of how he would react." Suga continued.

"He's someone many choose to admire from afar, similar to the moon, something which we can always see but is out of our reach. He's the perfect guy we all wish for I guess." Tanaka finished.

"BUT anyways who cares about him, we have a match to start!" Tanaka yelled excitedly

Daichi split you up into two teams.

Team 1: Tsukishima, Yamaguchi and y/n

Team 2: Kageyama, Hinata and Tanaka.

20 minutes in, we were somehow winning with a 14 - 10. We were all sweating from the game. It seemed that Kageyama was not able to set properly for Hinata or Tanaka, only sometimes, the two spikers were able to hit the ball. Tsukishima's constant mocking towards Kageyama wasn't helping them either. Kageyama was about to break right until Suga decided to cheer them up.

"Come, you two, if you want to get into the club you have to work together! Kageyama, how about you try to match Hinata's actions!" Sugawara shouted

This led to Kageyama trying his best to adjust to the two spikers allowing them to catch up to us.

"Shit..." Tsukishima mumbled.

He seemed to be quite irritated, though you were mad you were losing, you were happy to see that Hinata and Kageyama were able to adjust to each others' playing style so that they were able to bring out the best out of each other.

The match ended and you were allowed to leave, you told Yamaguchi and Tsukishima to leave without you. You went to the changing room near the gym and took a quick shower to rinse off the sweat and changed into a blue t-shirt and sweatpants.

╭⋟─────────────────╮

Outfit

/ᐠ . ֑ . ᐟ\ノ CTTO

╰─────────────────⋞╯

You leave the school and head to the nearest pet shop. The walk took around 20 minutes or so as you arrived at the pet shop. You grab a basket and walk around, you grab 2 cat beds, 2 litter boxes, 2 bags of litter, a food dish, a water bowl, some cat toys, a brush, a blue cat collar, a scratching post, a cat carrier and a blanket. After grabbing those items you went to the cashier and paid. The pet shop also did delivery so you decided to have them deliver everything to your house by tomorrow afternoon.

Time skip

You arrived home and informed your family that you had bought everything needed for Ren and that all that was left to do was to bring it to the vet for a checkup the next day.

You went to your room and did some homework. Considering how productive and focused you were, you were able to finish it quickly and decided to just play some video games.

You were playing video games until you got a call.

╭⋟─────────────────╮

Manager Araki is calling you

Accept Decline

╰─────────────────⋞╯