𝘤𝘩. 8 ᵎ

"y/n? Is that you? It's me Kise do you remember me?" Kise asked.

Kise Ryouta, how could you forget him. You started to remember the event that occurred in middle school.

"We don't need you here."

"Just leave."

"Quit the team, you're worthless."

"Even momoi our manager is more helpful than you."

"Hello?" Kise asked, getting your attention again.

"I uh sorry I don't think you have the right person." You replied, with an obvious hesitation and fear.

"Um.. okay sorry." Kise replied with evident doubt.

"Ryouta, we need you to change into the outfit now."

╭⋟─────────────────╮

Outfit

/ᐠ . ֑ . ᐟ\ノ CTTO

╰─────────────────⋞╯

The stylists were done with the touch ups by the time Kise finished changing. The stylists were doing what they did with you and so you were directed to the photoshoot first.

"We are going to do a few solo shoots first, then we will be doing the duo shoots. Is that okay?" Mrs. Suzuki asked you.

Arika shot a thumbs up at you and you smiled back.

"Yes Ma'am." You replied.

"It's okay y/n, just keep it professional." You told yourself.

Mrs. Suzuki started directing you to what facial expression she wanted you to have and how she wanted you to pose. You did your best, Mrs. Suzuki, although seemed quite uptight, was quite pleasant to work with as she was relaxed but still professional. As long as she

She was quite nice and easy to work with and understand. You had done quite a few solo shots and it was time to move onto Kise's solo shots. You sat back down at the vanity table, trying to not look at him but you notice the looks he gives you every so often. Kise finishes his solo shots and the two of you do a quick outfit change then the stylists do a few more touch ups on the two of you.

╭⋟─────────────────╮

Outfit