waving through a window

anyone get the reference? ok on with the story lolz

claire left once jim fell asleep, she didn't want to get in trouble with her parents, so when she heard a knock at her window at three in the morning, she was surprised.

she tapped her bedside light at the window to see, jim waving through the window. 

she almost laughed when she opened the window, ushering jim inside out of the cold.

she was about to make a joke when she looked at him. his hair was a mess, his face was damp and his eyes were bloodshot.

"oh jim"

he hugged her, tears falling out onto her back.

they stayed like that until jim stopped crying. as much as she thought talking about it would help, she didn't want to push to far.

once he stopped crying she pushed him off her, grabbing water from her desk and handing him the bottle.

after his sip of water she pulled him towards her bed. she laid him down and wrapped her arms around his waist. he snuggled into her. 

she eventually let go and sat up to drink from the same bottle.

jim turned to stare at her, with a weird look.

"what?" she questioned.

"nothing, you didn't clean it so its a indirect kiss" he muttered, blushing.

she smirked, "what you'd rather a direct one?" she asked without even glancing at him.

he turned pink, and claire smiled.

he lifted his hand to her cheek, he quickly sat up and pressed his lips to hers.

she froze before kissing back, smiling.

he placed his arms around her waist. when the kiss broke, they placed their foreheads on the others.

"i would much rather a direct one thank you" he whispered.

claire laughed and pecked his forehead, slumping down into the comfort of her bed. jim soon followed, hands still around her waist.

"feeling better?" she asked, legs tangled under the sheets.

he hummed in response and she smiled.

"good" she whispered.

"hey claire?" jim looked at her.

"hm?" she closed her eyes

"i love you" he whispered.

claire's heart froze, then started beating a mile a minute.

she peaked open her right eye to see jim admiring her and she giggled.

"sorry i should have said that it slipped"

she pressed her lips back onto his in an attempt to shut him up.

"i still love you jim" she whispered back, re-closing her eye.

he pulled her closer and smiled.

he pressed his lips to hers again, lingering before pulling away.

"night nunez" he whispered.

all claire could do was smile. "g'night lake"