Dreams really do come true...

-Time skip 11 years-

"Mother, I found this in the dungeon. It has your name on it." My son shouted from the bottom of the staircase at me. "Scorpius, sweetheart, I thought I told you to stay away from the dungeon. It is not safe down there." I reply as my eleven year old son walks up the narrow staircase and walks into the room where I was laying his night clothes for this evening.

"But mother, I couldn't help it. I was on an adventure and something about the dungeon lured me in and I couldn't stop myself. I was just having to much fun, I am very sorry, mother." I look up at my son, Scorpius and smile at him, making him smile back, handing me the old book that had Harriet Lily Potter written on the front of it.

I realised what this book was, without looking at it twice. It was my diary, you know the one Ginny took off me on the way to Hogwarts, on the train. I looked back up at my son, Scorpius, feeling guilty of scolding him about the dungeon as I knew what I had written in this book, all of my adventures, my love life and all the bad bits about being a snake.

"Don't apologise sweetheart. You take after me with your adventuring skills. I was always trying to cause trouble and playing pranks back in the day, when I was younger, especially your age." I reassure my son, placing an arm over his shoulder.

"Scorpius, there is a letter downstairs for you, son." Draco calls Scorpius from downstairs. Scorpius and I turn to each other. We immediately run downstairs, stopping an inch away to where Draco was standing, holding a letter that was neatly placed in an envelope, sealed with a Hogwarts crest on the other side.

I look straight up to Draco, knowing exactly what the letter was. Draco smiled at me and then nodded at me. Scorpius opened the letter, impatiently, tearing the ends off pice by pice. Draco and I where holding hands, sweating as the seconds went by, just wanting to know if our own son had been accepted in Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

Scorpius looked up at us, after reading the letter and then smiled. He had the biggest glow in his little face knowing that he had been accepted into Hogwarts. Draco jumped for joy after knowing that his son had just been accepted. "Well I guess we are going to Digon Ally then..." Draco said after giving Scorpius a massive hug, cradling him into his arms.

After we all get back home, from our massive shopping haul in Digon Ally, I put Scorpius to bed, knowing that he has a big day tomorrow, as he will finally be going to Hogwarts. I really am going to miss him.

I cuddle up to Draco in bed, knowing that he is also happy knowing that Scorpius got into Hogwarts, but also emotional because he will be leaving the house for awhile. Scorpius and Draco are really close. Ever since Scorpius was born, Draco immediately just connected and bonded with him all the time.

About half an hour later, Draco had finally dosed off to sleep, however, I could not. I tried multiple times, but something was bugging me. Something was on my mind. Like something needed to be at peace within me. I looked over to my bedside table and there it was.

My old diary.

It was just looking at me right in the eyes. I looked at my diary and the opened it up, starting from the first page, that I had titled, 'I thought it was a dream.' I continued to keep on reading, until I got midway down the book. I was so poetic about how I explained Draco. I felt like I was missing something, but I finally thought to myself that enough was enough and I needed to get some sleep.

The next day was really busy. Draco and I where running back and fourth making sure that Scorpius had packed the right stuff to take to Hogwarts and that he had not forgotten anything. I was so excited, but nervous at the same time for him. As we all take hands as a family ready to apparate to platform 9 3/4 I look up to Scorpius and give him a reassuring smile to let him know that everything is going to be fine.

Platform 9 3/4 had not changed at all. It still had the same atmosphere and magic, like it had the first day I went there. Scorpius was staring to get nervous, but he tried to not show it, because he took after dad mostly on emotions. He hides them well, but when he is really upset he just breaks down.

I could see my brother, Harry and Ginny holding hands together, giving there oldest son James a hug before he went to see his friend's.

My eyes glimpsed when Harry got down on one knee, reassuring Albus, who was the same age as Scorpius. Ginny was cuddling my nice who was the youngest of the family, giving me a little wave of her hand when she noticed me and Harry smiling at me not long after.

I turned around to notice that Trixie was also at the platform, holding hands with a little girl. She looked the same age as Harry's daughter. She had Pure white hair that was curled and forest green eyes. She was wearing a baby blue dress knee length skirt, with white shoes that laced up.

I look up to Trixie's other hand, which was being held. I looked up to see who it was, but I was not that shocked to see my best friend was holding hands with my American friend, Queenie Goldstein. Trixie, Queenie and the little girl come walking over to us, smiling brightly. I smile back at them.

Trixie then says, "Hey guy's. This is Queenie who you know and this is our daughter, Drisalla." Draco smiled back at Trixie and Queenie, while Scorpius was smiling at Drisalla.

Hermione and Ron waved at us from the other side of the station, where they were standing with their daughter, Rose. We all walked meeting in the same direction, standing in a big group. The trains whistle starts to make noise, alerting the children to get onto the train as it is about to leave.

Scorpius turns back around, giving Draco and I a big smile and then giving us both one last hug and exchanging 'I love you's' to one another. I give Scorpius one last final hug sand give him a kiss on his forehead.

Scorpius looks at me and then says, "Mother, I think you need to re-write your dream, because dreams really do come true." As he kissed my cheek one last time, before running up to hop onto the Hogwarts Express, waving us all a big goodbye.

Draco unlocked the door to the house, as I walked into where I had placed my old diary, in mine and Draco's bedroom. I opened my old diary up, once again, looking through the journeys I had written about during my time at Hogwarts.

(Please use this link when reading the next sentence till the end of the book, which is the next page, full of credits)

I knew what I had to do. I knew what Scorpius was going on about. I have lived my dream, through all the ups and all the downs, I lived it. I have lived through all the drama, all the battles, all of the war, but most of I am the girl that lived.

I mean I should know as I am Harriet Potter and this is My Slytherin Prince.