5

The bus pulled up in a massive warehouse.

"Out! out! out!" The vampire that was driving them shouts.

It was difficult doing anything fast with tied hands and legs, but they managed. Taehyung doesn't know how long the drive lasted but he couldn't feel his hands and legs.

The warehouse wasn't empty when they pushed them inside.

"This is were all the rebels are, your punishment will be decided by tomorrow" said Hoseok.

Taehyung felt sick

They are so many that has been caught, all chained and sitting on the floor. This is the end for them. It was nice why it lasted.

Taehyung couldn't even find it in himself to feel pity for any of them, considering everyone here will sell him for a one night with a vampire.

He's done trusting and fighting for people who didn't really give a shit.

Taehyung find himself pressed against the wall, he just wants to be as invisible as possible.

"Alright Alright the broadcast will start in 30 minutes" One vampire said.

What broadcast? Taehyung looked around confused.

Not more than a minute camera crews filed into the warehouse. Taehyung recognize the tall handsome reporter, he has seen him on news on rebels more than he can count. Seokjin if he remembers correctly.

"Anyways for those just coming in. We are having a broadcast on the success of capturing the enemies of the country"

What a fucking joke

"Some of you have volunteered to apologise on national TV so other hidden rebels can give up their lost battle and also for a pardon on death penalty for your rebellion." A tall dimpled vampire said

Taehyung would very much prefer death penalty at this point but he knows vampires won't just kill them off so easily. It will seem too much of a waste to just kill off their food source.

"Anyways woojin and Sarah step out please" The two rebel step out.

Alright, ready in 5

Taehyung watch as the reporter quickly gets in character as the camera starts rolling. The male introduced himself then quickly start talking about the capture of rebels.

This is big Taehyung knows, for Two years they couldn't catch them. Taehyung thought they would never, he thought they will grow and take back their country.

Such a massive fucking reach

All it took was for the same people who supplied them the weapon they used on vampires to rat them out and bring the downfall of rebels in South Korea.

Kubis was the only thing that gave them a high stand against vampires now their only source to those are now siding with vampires.

It's indeed over.

Taehyung pulled his mind back to what was happening in front of him. He tried to keep his face down as the Camara starts focusing on them.

"This is a massive victory for south Korea" said Seokjin with a smile. "Now let's hear what some of them have to say"

The Camara quickly switch to the two rebels that were standing in front of them. The lady starts first.

"We want to apologise to the citizen of this country, our great leader"

oh my god! 

"We apologize for our selfishness, we were stupid and naive and did things that went against the law of our great country"

Taehyung couldn't believe his ears, he turned around to see if anyone thought this was ridiculous but no one. Every fucking one of them looked like they agreed with everything the lady was saying.

Humans are cowards

They all fucking cowards.

No one stood their ground till the end

And Taehyung thought it couldnt get any worst until the woojin guy opened his mouth.

"We want to sincerely apologise for the vampires lives we've taken, the clans that are no more" Taehyung's jaw was on the floor litreally. "Please forgive us for all the troubles we have caused and we urge those still rebelling to stop. It's time we embrace the new change, it's time we stand up for peace. It's time we let go of all grudges"

"Well you all heard it from them, now do the rest of the rebel think same way?" Seokjin asked and the camara turns to them again.

Taehyung was even shocked to hear a chorus "we are sorry"

He laughs, he laughs till the warehouse goes quite.

He lifts his eyes to see everyone now looking at him shocked.

"You stand there and apologize for the vampires we killed? What about the humans they all killed-"

"Cut the Camara" Jimin barks out from the other side of the room. Taehyung didn't know why the male all most sound scared probably didn't want people to hear that someone still stood their ground.

"Cut the fucking damn Camara Seokjin" The pale male said this time with a hard glare to the reporter who looks at the male with a tilt of his head in a questioning way. The urgency drew his attention to both male

Taehyung doesn't know what the pale male's eyes conveyed but Seokjin complied asking the Camara man to cut it. Taehyung really didn't care if he was addressing the world or the people in the warehouse.

He just needed to get it all out they can kill him and get it over with

"What about all the humans that are slaves right now. Are they going to apologise for the humans they killed? are the going to apologise for turning us to slaves? "

He was up on his feet already.

"I will kill every fucking one of you monsters over and over- " he didn't get to finish when he felt his body being slammed against the wall, the warehouse divived into five litreally, suddenly there were so many people.

Before the vampire that attacked him could sink his teeth into his neck he was being flung off him, Taehyung wasn't sure but it seems vampires were defending him he must have lost touch with reality.

"Are you out of your fucking mind? You have a fucking death wish?"

"What-"

"He's Jungkook's claim you idiot!"

He definitely didn't just hear Jungkook's name right? Definitely not!

He let the darkness pulled him in completely

________

Well