20

Jungkook didn't know what to feel, anger, betrayal defeat?

He did this to himself

He let himself be blinded by the one thing he knows is capable of bringing him down to his kneees.

Feelings

Love

One of his brother is dead, some injured.

How Taehyung managed to kill a vampire that has lived for so long is baffling but then again Taehyung is bonded to him.

Taehyung is not like any other new turned vampire.

Desmond is dead, Taehyung ripped his heart out of his body.

"We heard commotion from the back of the mansion we went to check it but found him already dead" Kyung explains pointing to the dead vampire on the ground.

"We ran after him" Lori continues to explain. We found him running out of the mansion, he was holding the silvera Jk"

Jungkook continue to stare at the blank wall unmoving. He did this. He did this

The silvera is more to others a silver knife but this particular knife was formed by him years ago mostly for toture and to tame vampires who broke the law.

That knife has been in the Jeon clan for centuries and now it's in the hands of Kim Taehyung.

He had took it with him yesterday to interrogate vampires at the council building.

Jungkook had it with him last night when he came back, it was wrapped and place on the side of his boot that he had discarded when he had the motherfuker last night.

Taehyung did this

Taehyung that hate vampires is out there with a knife that can toture vampires and make them do his bidding.

Silvera can't kill them but it causes excruciating pain to vampires, pain you wish you will rather die than feel.

It drains them of blood causing them to feel hunger that feels worst than dying.

Jungkook was immune to it though. He formed it after all, with his blood, not just him but yes he was the mastermind behind the idea.

"He was holding it so comfortably JK, if I hadn't seen it before I would think it was something else." Kyung continues with clear pain obvious in his voice. He's going to be ok, he'll heal just will take a little while.

Jungkook clears his throat standing up.

He didn't know what to do

"Should we go after him. He committed a crime against his own clan" Voices Jimin.

And that's true, Taehyung is bonded to him and that automatically make him part of the clan. Taehyung just committed treason and Jungkook knows he won't get away with it.

Jungkook forced his mouth to open.

'Let's uhm organized the funeral for him and please take them to Rutila to treat them" He points to the bleeding vampires on the floor drinking blood

"Let's deal with this first." They all nod in agreement.

_______

Jungkook has been in his office for hours. For the first time in a long time he didn't know what to do.

He should have known that the sudden change of mind was a trap. He should have known the boy was lying.

He opened and poured out his heart to someone that didn't really care.

He chuckles sadly to himself, he was so desperate for Taehyung to accept him that he didn't stop to think rationally. He let his guard down and Taehyung dealt with him.

And he did, it hurts in the worst way possible. It hurts cause he actually let himself believe he was forgiven, he poured out his soul to Taehyung

Taehyung wanted to pay him back. Hurt him back.

He shouldn't have apologize then, there was no point apologising

An eye for an eye.

Jungkook wasn't wrong.

The love Taehyung had for him was long gone, he was hoping for nothing.

He was careless, desperate and stupid and it's cost him the life of one of the people under him.

He was so stupid to even think he could get what he once had, he was stupid to try, he was stupid to hope.

Whatever thing they had is now history.

It's long gone.

And it will stay that way forever.

"Come in"

Jungkook called for the person on the other side of the door.

"What did you find?" Jungkook asked eyes fix on Jung Hoseok.

"I don't think he's still in Seoul"

Jungkook hums, the first thing Taehyung definitely will do is to leave Seoul. Taehyung took the money that was in his wallet, he has something to leave the city

"I'll find him Jk you know me."

Jungkook nods having no doubt with that.

Another knock came through the door. Jimin peek through.

"He's ready"

So fast? He wants to ask but he knows he's spend the whole morning and afternoon in his office ignoring the outside world.

Much wasn't needed for a vampire funeral though.

"Yeah sure" Jungkook stood up and followed his brothers outside.

His heart breaks when he saw the faces of his clan members. It was quiet everywhere but the unshed tears shining in their eyes shows their silent cry.

Jungkook wants to run back inside

He did this.

He moved towards the boy he's known for years. He remembers when Desmond first came to him, lost and battered. Jungkook had accepted him into the clan, hugged him and called him brother.

Desmond was as gentle as the word gentle goes. He doesn't deserves to be cut offf like this.

Jungkook moves closer to the body covered with leaves soaked in human blood.

Yoongi handed him a cup filled with the blood of the clan members. He bite his hand to pour his in.

He moved towards the male that was looking so white. Jimin helped to open up his mouth as Jungkook pour the blood of the clan members into the vampire's mouth.

It all came dripping out which is the point.

"The blood of your brothers rejected to coldness comfort your dead soul, if there ever was a place for us when we leave here it will be filled with our sworn blood. You were loved and forever will be remembered."

It goes quiet

"Burn in peace brother, and may your soul find peace in the oceans of blood and death"

Namjoon throw fire to the body surrendered by dead leaves mix with human blood.

"Burn on brother" shouts the clan member.

"Burn to be reborn in peace!!!" They continue to chant.

Jungkook turn his back to them walking back inside the mansion.

He wants to ignore who ever has been calling him non stop but decided to pick the call.

He froze when the person on the other side of the line called his name with a giggle.

"Hello kookie"

________

Well Taehyung-