11

Jungkook has mastered a lot of things over the years of his existence. He has mastered how to control his emotion so fucking well

But he's pretty sure he did a poor job concealing his emotion when he saw Taehyung coming down the stairs. He sat up so fast he's even confuse at his own reaction.

He doesn't miss the eyes fixed on him, Jungkook thinks he knows what is going through their head.

He was definitely not expecting Taehyung to come down, even though  he gave the order to release him.

He thought the male will prefer to stay inside than come down here, Taehyung hates them with passion that he knows

Jimin had said Taehyung wants to talk to him, whatever for? And why didn't he wait till Jungkook come up to him. Something he tends to do all the time.

Looking at Taehyung at the edge of the stairs glaring at him. Taehyung did changed, he changed so drastically.

He remembers when he first met Taehyung, he was so painfully shy and the cutest thing Jungkook has ever come across in his long length of existence.

He fell, Jungkook won't lie, he fell badly. Taehyung's beauty, his innocence and kind heart drew him in the most.

Jungkook really saw humans to be the most vile beings on earth but Taehyung was different. He had the heart of a new born child. Taehyung was everything he wasn't. It drew him like a magical magnet

Jungkook didn't really mean to, he was just trying to blend along and gather some information. Taehyung was supposed to be a quick fling but it turned out so much more.

He looks at Taehyung, really look at the male that was busing looking around his living room. Maybe if he squint a little he'll catch the glimpse of the kind boy he fell in love with.

The boy in front of him is nothing like the boy he fell in love with, the boy he fell in love with loved vampires and was always sad about how they were treated.

He remembers Taehyung telling him he's join a protest for vampires before. That was the Taehyung he knew. The Taehyung with a beautiful smile and most beautiful kind eyes that even the stars were jealous of.

He really wants to ask what happened, he wants to know everything details by details, everything that happened since the night he left him sleeping naked while the moon shine down on him.

"I want to talk to you" says Taehyung after he was done looking around , he didn't even acknowledge any of them.

Jungkook wants to say no but if Taehyung wants to talk Jungkook will make that happen.

Jungkook stare at him for few seconds, one thing that didn't change is his beauty

Jungkook sees his brothers staring at him, different thoughts swimming in heir eyes. He ignores them standing up.

"This way" he motions with his hand leading Taehyung to his office.

______

Taehyung won't say he was nervous, no he wasn't. Coming down was Jimin's idea and that's why he did the good job of glaring at him.

He saw the reporter there and he could never forget the disgusting vampire that fucked rebels inside an open bus in front of everyone.

Taehyung didn't know their names except Jimin, and he honestly doesn't care.

He quitely follows Jungkook to what he assumes is his office. Jungkook sat down on one of the sofa, motioning him to do same.

Taehyung complied.