chapter2- two years on...she has a date :/

Now two years on i wake up to the smell of fresh pancakes and i take a quick shower and blowdry my hair before changing into ripped black skinny jeans, a black vest top, a dark green flannel shirt and dark green doc martins with a black beanie over my long dark hair.

I walk downstairs tucking my phone into my pocket expecting everyone to be awake and downstairs but surprised to only see ally standing with her back to me while cooking pancakes. I watch as she sings along to Ed Sheeran - Lego House on the radio and quietly walk up behind her and wrap my arms around her waist from behind and plant a small kiss on her cheek as she jumps.

"Lauren! that's not funny Lolo,  you scared me!" Ally says turning around in my arms and gently smacking my arm acting furious, "Morning beautiful, this looks amazing, thanks babe" i say hugging ally, getting butterflies in my stomach as she hugs back with a giant grin on her face. i take a seat at the breakfast bar and she hands me a plate of pancakes with a side of bacon and i smile tucking into the delicious food as the other girls appear in their pyjamas.

"so what are we doing today?" Camila asks and i shrug looking to the others, "going on a date with troy" ally says smiling and i swear...every piece of my heart shatters! I choke on my pancakes and ally hands me a glass of apple juice which I gently sip recovering from my coughing fit. "you okay boo?" she asks and i nod giving her a small smile before I feel a hand intwine with mine and look to see normani giving me a sympathetic smile...she's the only one who knows about my feelings towards ally.

"Demi invited us over so everyone else wanna go?" Dinah asks and camila and normani nod turning to me and i shake my head gently, "I'm okay, I'm going to stay here" i say placing my plate and glass into the sink before walking upstairs and into my bedroom locking the door behind me before I collapse onto my bed.

---------------------------------
hey I'm glad I started this new story...I like it♡

if you have any ideas let me know because I don't have many...

Thanks for reading
i love you guys♡♡♡
staystrong♡♡♡