chapter8- Breakfast

"AWE! ALREN FEELS! AWEE MY POOR FANGIRL HEART CAN'T TAKE THIS!!" i hear dinah yell followed by several super bright flashes and i groan hiding my face in ally's pillow, "fuck off dj! lemme sleep" i whine tightening my grip around a fast asleep ally. "Fine! but only if you ask ally out on a date! " Normani says joining in and i laugh, "she has a boyfriend you dipshits! now go away before she hears you dumbasses! Fuck off!" i say and I hear the door close.

"You should really try and stop cussing boo!" i hear ally say in her husky morning voice and i feel her lips brush against my neck as she speaks making a shiver run through my body. "how much of that did you hear?" i ask scared of the answer, "just you calling them dipshits, dumbasses and telling them to fuck off" she says laughing and i let out a deep breath i didn't realise I was holding.

"wanna go make breakfast before mila or dmac burn he house down? " ally says laughing and i nod getting up and walking downstairs to see camila pull out a frying pan from the cupboard while normani and dinah are watching Beyoncé on TV and i giggle...oh their obsession for Beyoncé! "we'll cook mila" ally says pulling out some ingredients from the cupboard and mila squeals before laughing and nods her head before heading into the lounge yelling "i want pancakes" and i laugh shaking my head a little.

I mix three batches of pancake mix while ally cooks bacon and i add chocolate chips to one batch, bananas to another and leave the third batch plain. I lightly sing along to A team by Ed Sheeran on the radio as I flip the pancakes and as the song draws to a close i feel someone wrap their arms around my waist and rest their head on my shoulder, I place the last pancake on the plate with the others and turn to see dinah hugging me and i hug her back.

"food smells good Lo! can I talk to you later? that okay?" she asks and i gently kiss her forehead detecting the fear in her voice, "ofcourse, after breakfast okay boo?" i say and she nods hugging me tighter smiling. "Thanks Lo!" she says smiling before taking a seat as normani and camila enter the room and I notice her eyes stare at camila and smile, "OMG! BANANA PANCAKES! I LOVE YOU LOLO!" Camila yells tackling me into a hug and i lose my balance and we fall to the floor still hugging.

"Yo! camren! Get up or I'll eat all the banana pancakes" Normani says and camila instantly jumps up, grabbing the plate of banana pancakes and sprints upstairs and i start to laugh lifting myself off the ground. "Karla camila cabello estrabao!! you give me those banana pancakes back or else! or at least share" Normani yells running upstairs trying to find her but reappears around twenty minutes later empty handed while me, ally and dinah have already finished our breakfast. "back in five!" i say as I hand normani her plate of food i prepared for her before i grab dinah's hand and pull her upstairs.

---------------
I Loveeee dinah at the start of this...I can just imagine dinah yelling it :')

Love you guys♡
enjoy♡
staystrong♡