chapter15- tour meeting...pt1

Love you guys♡

staystrong♡

btw...Thanks for everyone who commented...read or vote on my story...especially the comment...I love reading  your opinions♡

hey I'm sorry about this update...its really short but I'm actually so tired...sorry! its 1:40am and I'm seriously considering going into hibernation tbh :')

--------------------------------------

-Time skip till the Monday-

i wake up with my alarm blaring though my room and i groan quickly turning it off and laying back for a minute to wake myself up, I hear an array of noises as the other girls alarms go off and then I hear a groan from the room beside mine...dinah's!

I laugh as I imagine dinah dropping her phone on her face taking a morning selfie and i hear her groan again, "laurennnn! its not funny! that actually hurt" she yells in causing me to laugh even more as I start to get ready for this meeting.

i dress into black ripped skinny jeans and a baggy black lana del ray tank top which showed a little of my bra at the side so I slip on a large grey knitted cardigan, and a grey beanie with black wedges. I brush my teeth and cover my lips with red lipstick before walking downstairs to see ally making breakfast while normani sat at the breakfast bar with them both ready, "morning" i say taking a seat as I check my phone and they smile, "Morning...you look great" ally says and i smile and look up, "thankyou! so do you" i say admiring her short dark purple mid thigh dress that clung to her body perfectly which were matched with purple lipstick and black wedges causing her to be a little taller.

"Camila! Dinah! come on hurry! breakfast is ready" ally yells upstairs and minutes later we hear camila run downstairs yelling "food" at the top of her lungs and we burst out laughing. dinah comes down and takes her seat acting quite quiet today but I shake it off and start to eat breakfast which today consists of pancakes, waffles and bacon which we soon finish and leave for the tour meeting.

we walk into the office to see demi, little mix and some other people in the room and they all look up as we enter, "Sorry we're a little late...someone needed coffee" ally says looking towards dinah who is sipping at a Starbucks cup and she laughs.

" so....tour?" jesy from little mix says as we all sit down and camila nods, "even better...A demi lovato tour" she says before squealing, "Sorry...she's not finished fangirling" i say shooting them a crazy look causing everyone to laugh.