chapter16- tour meeting pt2

"okay so tour....its starting on the 9th of February so we will have the buses ready and you should all start packing soon" Simon says informing us that the tour is in two weeks and we nod. "okay so you have to give me your setlist before the end of this week and you are all booked into the studio three days this week" He says finishing it up and we nod leaving the room.

"demi your in studio5, fifth harmony in studio6 and little mix in studio7,  demi your band is practicing in studio3" Simon says before he walks into his office and we walk down to the studios. "I'll come see yah soon...I have to finish some prep" demi says disappearing into studio5, and little mix decide to join us in studio6 before recording.

"what songs do we want to perform on tour?" jesy asked us all as Leigh wrote on a notepad and i grab the other turning to the girls, "better off getting this done...sooner the better" i say and they nod, "okay i think we should sing 'me and my girls' cause I'll be with all of my girls" i say writing it down and dinah jumps on me followed by the others squishing me on the sofa, "calm it guys...I can't breathe" i manage to say and they get up laughing.

"okay i think we should sing 'better together' ally says sitting to my right and i nod writing it down as camila sits down to my left and dinah sits on her knee and camila wraps her arms around her waist and normani sits on the chair in front of us as we discuss songs. "Leave my heart out of this and miss movin on" i say looking up for confirmation and they all nod ad normani shot me a sympathetic glance, "okay we should need about 6 or 7 songs and we have four but one should probably be a cover" i say and ally starts repeatedly hitting my arm lightly and i turn seeing her bouncing in her chair excitedly.

"okay ally tell us your idea before you end up passing out or something"  dinah says laughing and ally squeals, "can we cover 'independent women' by Destiny's child?" she asks excited and i nod writing it down and she hugs me tight. "can we sing 'don't wanna dance alone'?" Camila asks and we nod writing it down and i look up at the girls, "we have six and i think that's fine...don't you think?" i say and they all nod before we turn to little mix and they laugh at us.

"you done already?" perrie asks pouting and i nod laughing as she pulls me onto her lap and i hug her as I look to the girls sheet of paper, "what you got so far?" i ask and jesy reads them,  "we're going to do a cover medley, then we have 'move', 'salute', and 'wings', that's it" she says and i nod thinking. "oh how about 'little me' or 'dna'?" i say and they nod repeatedly writing it down before they brainstorm for one last song, "wait I've got it! how about 'word up'?" Camila asks and jade tackles her into a hug causing her to fall off the chair onto the floor and we laugh, "oops sorry mila, I was just thinking of that song but forgot the name" jade says blushing at forgetting her own song.

"it's cool jadey,  so what are we recording today?" she says and i shrug, "how about we record one song cause I want pizza...but what song?" she says and we laugh at her declaration for pizza. "how about 'miss movin on? " i ask and the others nod, "Camila to the booth" Camila yells running into the booth and puts the headphones on as we laugh and i head over to the sound desk.

"Testing!" Camila yells through the mic causing us to jump as her voice booms through the speakers followed by her adorable giggles as she laughs, "okay so I'm gonna play the song...you know the script camz" i say as i take a seat on the chair at the sound desk while pressing the button for camila's headphones so she can hear and she nods.

Ally walks over and sits on my lap as I press the start button and he opening chords of the song starts to play as ally curls up on my lap hiding her face in my neck, "get yo girl!" Camila yells before starting to sing and i hear the others laugh as I wrap my arms around ally's small frame. "you okay babe?" i ask and she mumbles before kissing my neck and I hear my breathing hitch before i pull her closer and she starts to drift off to sleep but before long camila is done and it's my cue to get in the booth.

"I'll control it just give me the cue" ally says standing up to allow me to get up and i walk into the booth and slip the headphones over my beanie and give ally the 'ok' signal with my fingers and she pressed play for the music, I take a deep breath before singing my part.

I'm not the way that I used to be
I took the record off repeat
it killed me but I survived
and now I'm coming alive

i finish and look up to see everyone staring,  "okay second part okay baba, that was perfect" ally says with a small 'ok' sign with her hand making her look cuter than she ever is if that's possible and i nod at her as she starts playing the music again.

I broke the glass that surrounded me
i ain't the way you remember me
i was such a good girl
so fragile but no more

I finish singing and hang the headphones on the rack before leaving the booth and allowing dinah to get in and i walk towards ally at the desk and she looks tired. "how long did you sleep last night boo?" i say lacing our fingers together and she shrugs letting out a small yawn, "right come on, get up, mani take over the booth or camila, come on ally" i say pulling her up and over to the large sofa where I sit down and pull her down on my lap and she instantly curls up and puts her face in my neck , "get some sleep and you can record tomorrow babe" i say wrapping my arms around her and i feel her kiss my neck and mumble a thanks as she slips off to sleep.

"awee is she asleep?" perrie asks walking into the room minutes later and i nod feeling ally's steady breathing against my neck making shivers running down my spine, "awee i ship alren!" she says and dinah walks out the booth and high fives perrie, "im captain of the alren ship" she says. "and I'm captain of the caminah ship" i say and dinah instantly blushes and i see camila by the sound desk blushing too and perrie's eyes dart between the two.

"you mean dinah and-" she starts but I cut her off, "not yet Pez! yet" i say adding a wink in dinah's direction and she sticks up her middle finger making me and perrie laugh. "so we're done" jesy says as the rest of little mix enter the room and we smile, "awe is ally asleep?" Leigh says as all the girls of little mix, Dinah and normani start taking pictures of me and ally and camila just laughs.

"we can continue this tomorrow...let's go home" dinah says yawning and we all nod saving our progress on a flash drive before walking out and camila bumps into demi as she goes to enter our studio. "hello to you too mila, yous leaving?" demi says and camila blushes while we laugh and i nod answering her question, "we're all wanna sleep" Normani says and demi nods, "im crashing at yours then" she says laughing and we all walk out to the suvs and drive to our house.

I take ally inside and up to her room where I wake her up to get her changed before changing into a pair of her shorts and a longsleeved baggy grey top which drops off my shoulder before wiping my lipstick off as she exits her bathroom wear in shorts and a short sleeved top. "can I sleep in here? little mix and demi have crashed here and demi is sleeping with normani and little mix have took over my room" i say pouting and she giggles, "i was just about to ask" she says laughing and i join in as we crawl under the duvet and cuddle up and instantly falling asleep.

------------------------
Hey guys..its nearly 2am and i have church in the morning...meaning I'm up at like 8/9ish....aka I'm gonna be shattered haha :P

Well I decided to finish my update and publish it so here it issssss♡

it's February and I'm listening to Fifth harmony singing Christmas songs....oh well! Here's a video ;)

this picture is saved on my phone....like all the pictures I post are but I have over 3000 pictures and i don't know what half of them are hahah :3 enjoy the picture...just cause they're hot!

hope you enjoy it guys♡
tell me what you think...?

I Love you guys♡
staystrong♡