Summary of final/Final Chapter.

(ZaneChan505 and qwertuno And -H0RIZ0N And SilentReadersMatter and joycethebooklover
And WitchycandlexX and Mycurrentfandom And poniesman)

(I'm sorry, I just don't have motivation left for this story anymore. This is what I can give as I don't want to leave this totally incomplete. I hope you guys enjoy this one if you can.)

-Lou get his memory back after some help with ivy and Pipp. He and Pipp eventually become friends.

-He goes to ox and they eventually reconcile. Forgiven for nearly everything he's done but trust will eventually have to be earned.

-Ivy and the others go on off their own lives bit for keep in contact with Lou as he moves in with ox at his house until he gets back in his own feet and moves into his own home.

-Pipp and Lou now hang out regularly and hang out with ox and the others and occasionally ivy and that when they aren't busy.

-Lou and Louis get along but Louis has a habit of staying on Lou's mind for the most part. Louis and ivy agreed to only be friends but still hang out a lot when Lou agrees to give up control when he sleeps.

-Lou eventually slowly starts to gain the trust of dolls again and improves relationship with everyone. And then, overtime, they all see him in new light for better.

-He now lives with peace that all can be happy even with Few consequences of his actions.

(Thank you all for reading this. This story was my first going into the Uglydolls fandom. I'll always cherish this story as one of my first ever fanfics (for this anyway, lol).)

(I hope you all enjoyed this story. I truly do. Thank you for reading this upto this point. And for the final time here, see ya'll later.)