("Elementally Bound..") (Separate! Oneshot)

Disclaimer: I do not own uglydolls. I also do not own the pictures, or the songs.

(This is a uglydolls 2019 oneshot)

(Its, lou-centric)

(Warning there is arguing that might be a bit sensitive to viewers)

(I haven't uglydolls a lot, so forgive if some f the characters are ooc..)

(This takes place before the events of fhe movie. And it might take place in the movie)

(Elemental powers AU: Where everything is the same, but ALL the dolls have powers. They have them to protect their kid. Their powers depend on their abilities.)

(Hope you enjoy this little fic~😗)

Power

/ˈpaʊə/

Noun

1. the ability or capacity to do something or act in a particular way.

2. the capacity or ability to direct or influence the behaviour of others.

3. a supernatural being, deity, or force.

The four elements: Air, Water, Fire, and Earth.

They are known as the main elements of the world, they are what fuel it.

Thry help create it.

All dolls are created with powers, having one was common, having two was uncommon. But having three or more, was absolutely rare.

The powers are underrated.

But some of them were harder to control...

Especially the unsaid fifth and Six element.

"Tengo control sobre esto! (I have control over this!..)" Lou whispered to himself.

Plants rise out from the ground, theys surround him to protect the one that called them.

Having the powers of Earth means you are connected to all of its life. It helos him cope.

The wind picks up a little bit, and the plants begin swaying to a silent rhythm that no one hears.

Then, flames begin appearing out of hands. The circle him, and they start circling around, the wind guiding it's movements as to not cause any damage or harm to anything.

Water ia the last thing to appear. It swirls around, and mixes with the flames. It dances aith it, making sure that it isn't to dangrous.

Lou breathes a breath, and opens his eyes to his creation. "Wow..."

'Good, huh?...' Oceana (the water element) whispers to him. 'This is why water qorks better...'

Ha!... Flame protests (it didn't like being called fire). We all know this happens because of moi!...

(Can you all, just shut up!...) Earth shouts (ironically being the only who didn't mind being called its element). (Your all so loud!...)

(Please, just calm down...) Wind (it prefered that over Air) aighed. (Remember, the more angry we get, the more damage will happen...)