"Ground.."

Disclaimer: I do not own uglydolls. I also do not own the pictures, or the songs.

(This is a uglydolls 2019 Oneshot)

(Its, lou-centric)

(Warning there is arguing that might be a bit sensitive to viewers)

(I haven't watched uglydolls a lot, so forgive if some of the characters are ooc..)

(This takes place after the events of the movie..)

(Hope you enjoy this little fic~😗)

Silent treatment

/ˈsʌɪlənt/  /ˈtriːtm(ə)nt/

Verb

1. an act of completely ignoring a person or thing by resort to silence especially as a means of expressing contempt or disapproval.

2. a refusal to communicate verbally with someone who desires the communication.

That had been what Lou was giving Ox the last couple of weeks.

One woukd expect him to feel bad, but he didn't. Ox deserved it (at least from his perspective).

He had kept this from him, and now he expected him to forgive him?

Lou would rather burn in the furnace than do that.

And he did mean by what he said, as the said bunny walked into the room, and tried to get his attention.

"Hey Lou.."

He silently snorted at the pathetic attempt. It might get ridiculous, but he didn't care.

He just couldn't talk to the other right now.

Can be just leave me alone?.. He thought bitterly. Everytime he says something, it's either a lie, or something damaging...

The thought wasn't really a lie, it was true. Ox had lied on more than one occasion, Lou was sick of it.

But apart of him also wanted to forgive the other, it told him that he hadn't meant to. And maybe he didn't, but he still made the choice of doing it.

Choices matter in everyone's lifetime, and you need to take the time to think on how it will affect those around you. There are consequences for the wrong decisions.

And Lou was making his right now. He knew that it was hurting Ox, but now he knew how he felt.

The abandonment. The betrayal. He remembered it.

No one coukd erase it from his mind. It was sealed there for him to remember.

Was he being selfish? Probably.

But Lou found himself wanting to apologize. After all, they had been brothers. That was what he remembered anyway.

But why had Ox never come to visit?

Was there something wrong with Lou? Did he do anything to deserve it? What exactly had he done, then?

And what exactly is a prototype?...

It had been bugging him all day, he knew what it was. But his head wasn't coming up with anything.

Why? Why wouldn't the answer just come to him?!

Stupid memory loss.

Wait, there was one person who seemed to be afraid of Lou.

Nolan.