"Light..."

Disclaimer: I do not own uglydolls. I also do not own the pictures, or the songs.

(This is a uglydolls 2019 fanfic)

(Its, lou-centric)

(Warning there is arguing that might be a bit sensitive to viewers)

(I haven't uglydolls a lot, so forgive if some of the characters are ooc..)

(This takes place after the events of the movie..)

(Credit to qwertuno for some ideas in the chapter..)

(Hope you enjoy this little fic~😗)

Honesty

/ˈɒnɪsti/

Noun

1. a facet of moral character that connotes positive and virtuous attributes such as integrity, truthfulness, straightforwardness, including straightforwardness of conduct, along with the absence of lying, cheating, theft, etc.

2. the quality of being truthful.

(A/N: These ocs will play a big role in the story later..)

Ivy wasn't an honest person, she could admit that.

Unlike some people though, she did it for a good reason. She coukdn't say those reasons. Well, maybe she could, but she was too lazy to.

Those who were stared of her stood nearby.

"What's your name, doll?"

"Well~" She sung, while giving a client a lap dance. "My name is Ivianna (Iv-ee-anna). I'm a model/dancer (the irony of that statement). I do jobs like these~.."

Oh, how easy it was to lie. She did once have a job as a dancer though, but that was before she disappeared. And Ivy took her place in life.

She would explian later.

She sighed, and forced a smile on her lips. "What is your name, sir?"

She alrwdy knew who this piece of shit was, but she 'had to confirm' (Blaze's words, not hers). Now he woukd reveal his name.

"It's Curtis.." He replied silkily, and he groped her breast. "I'm a dog ugkydoll."

As if she didn't notice. His fur was brown, but he was pretty thin. Not like ugkydog who was blue.

At least Ugkydog respects personal space.. Ivy thought. I hate this one..

She was going to make Blaze for doing this. No, she was gling to make Louis pay the next time she saw either of them.

That's if you can find me...

I hate you...

Though hiw he had to power to communicate with someone else than Lou was beyond her. He was pretty powerful, she had to admit that.

"If you tell me what you do for a living.." She breathed in his ear. "I'll let you kiss me.."

She woukd never have sex with this guy, no matter what Absentia told her to do.

She even loathed to kiss him, That's how disgusted she was.

"Well.." this place had a policy that information was never shared outside. "I help make female dolls into mkre 'willing workers'.."