"Different (In every Way).."

Disclaimer: I do not own uglydolls. I also do not own the pictures, or the songs.

(This is a uglydolls 2019 Oneshot)

(Its, lou-centric)

(Warning there is arguing that might be a bit sensitive to viewers)

(I haven't uglydolls a lot, so forgive if some of the characters are ooc..)

(This takes place after the events of the movie..)

(Credit to @qwertuno for some ideas in the chapter..)

(Hope you enjoy this little fic~😗)

Calm

/kɑːm/

adjective

1. the mental state of peace of mind being free from agitation, excitement, or disturbance.

2. not showing or feeling nervousness, anger, or other strong emotions.

There were three things that made Phoenix calm.

1. Killing.

It made her feel powerful, in control. She had the power to decide in hsr victims lived or not.

The blood that spilt was something that made her calm, she didn't understand how Ivy liked it.

But she so rarely fucking did it, getting her hands filled with blood was a no-no to her.

2. Fresh air. (Probably the most healthy option).

She loved the cool air that kissed her skin. The wind that flowed through her hair gave her a calm sensation, especially on a good night.

She loved getting wet in the rain as well, it made her feel something.

3. Drugs (she didn't even know what these things she had were called).

They made her feel happy, they made her high. She could forget her problems then. She could forget that she was a wanted fugitive.

She was currently walking to the hospital to see an old friend of hers. Well, an enemy of theirs but she considered him harmless.

She once again popped a pill in her mouth. It was Celexa (citalopram). It was an anti-depressant.

Ironically, she didn't even need it. She just wanted to feel something.

As he opened the doors to her room, she sat down on one of the chairs beside her.

"Hey, Hayden.." She muttered. "You pissed her off, you know? Ivy wants you dead.."

Phoenix smirked.

Then chuckled. "I can't believe that they just let me in here, you'd think that they'd recognise a criminal when they see one.."

A hand reached for the heart monitor. Just one switch, and she was dead.

It would be too easy.

Phoenix sighed, the guilt filling her.

The purpose of those pills was too not make me feel guilty...

Why did she not want to do this? This was for Ivy, Blaze, Absentia, her lovers.

But they had become so corrupted that she was surprised they even cared about her anymore.