CHAPTER 6 (MANDY)

CHAPTER 6 (MANDY)

---------------------------Author’s note-----------------------

Maraming salamat pos a mga nagbabasa at naghihintay ng UD ko..natutuwa po ako dahil may mga sumusuporta ng story ko.. sana magcomment po kayo and vote for the chapter na talagang nagustuhan nyo… siguro isa to sa mga hinihintay na chapters… and POV ng babaeng minamahal ni Mike at mahal na mahal din naman siya… thank you readers..

Mandy’s POV

After several months, I’m here again… my 2nd home… the hospital… I became naughty and stubborn for the past few weeks.. maybe because I’m stressed…cause of Mike… he dumped me… dumped?yeah.. closed to that… he didn’t listen to me.. he didn’t trust me…

*FLASHBACK*

I was invited by my friends to go to the bar where we usually go.. it’s exclusive for models only but my boyfriend Mike used to go there with me… Mike didn’t know about the invitation yet so I asked him through text if I would go, he allowed me even without his accompany.. he told me he’s busy with his work so I just didn’t mind.. I understand he’s workaholic… we hang out 3 times a week and usually 2-4 hours per day.. so it’s like we’re enjoying each other for 6-12 hours per week… the rest of his time is all about WORK.. and I have nothing to do with it.. I also have my work but I’m not that committed.. I have my salary good for 1 year necessities per photoshoot… yeah, I’m a model.. I’m contented being with this kind of career.. maybe because it’s my passion or maybe, I won’t stay too long in this world… oh, it’s killing me.. let’s face it..I’m Mandelaine Reyes Godder.. and I’m sick.. BUT I’m not weak…

I went to the bar with my friends… I saw a group of guy models at the right side of the table we reserved… the tallest guy among them, not-so-good-looking guy, was staring at me… I just tried to ignore him and enjoyed our own agenda but even my friends caught him…

“girl, that guy over there, is holdin’ his breath just to keep his eyes on you..” that was Sarah, one of my closest friends.. she is also a model..black American.. after what she said, the others laughed a bit..

“he obviously likes you baby! You gotta check him out!” Seissy teased me to flirt with the guy.. Seisy, like me and Sarah is also a model.. she’s half Filipino and Half British that’s why she is very beautiful.. she’s a single mom… I gave them a smile but I don’t agree with what they were thinking… I honestly love Mike and I’m very loyal to him… most of my friends flirt with other guys cause they don’t believe in a solid relationship.. they just go with the flow, maybe it’s because of their culture.. for me, Loyalty is dignity… maybe because I came from a country that does not allow divorce… I came from the Philippines.. I’m half Filipino, Half Spanish… yeah, I’m not yet married with Mike.. but I want him to be my last…

“hi.. would you mind if I sit with you?” I was not expecting this.. he’s in front of me, so close.. too close.. he went here to sit with me? I turned my head away from him…

“you’re staring at me, few minutes ago..” what did he say? He’s very rude! I’m not staring at him, I was just thinking of something and I didn’t know that I was facing his direction…

“c’mon don’t be shy” he continued.. and the next thing I knew, he was touching my legs.. for any American living here, it’s not a big deal… but for me, it is..

[PAK]

I slapped him.. and I saw shame were flowing all over his face.. not to mention my friends laughing at him and his friends were like “OOOHH” and laughed… most of the models at the bar were looking at us.. as if they were watching a live drama scene…

“ANG PANGET MO NA NGA ANG BASTOS MO PA!!” I shouted at him in Filipino so he won’t understand… then I run towards the parking lot leaving him with a sarcastic smile on my face… my friends followed me… we were laughing as we headed to our cars… so I went to my car but before I opened the door, someone grabbed me on the wrists…

“what did you say?!” his voice sounds tough and firm.. oh no.. I got him mad… this is a bad idea…

I didn’t look at him, I’m quite afraid of his eyes.. it’s full of frustration and he looks very angry.. as if he’s going to kill me.. the girls cannot be able to ask for help cause the other guys were standing next to them with a gun on their waist…there were 5 guys versus 3 girls… ‘we’re in trouble’ I said to myself.. then I was surprised to see a car parking it’s way to the corner of the parking lot.. I know this car.. “it’s Mike” I whispered… I felt relieved..

“Mike? Who’s Mike?” he heard me.. he has no right to ask me.. he’s a stranger.. a bad stranger..

“MY BOYFRIEND! IDIOT!” I shouted at him.. my eyes are still looking in Mike’s direction.. I saw him getting out of his car.. suddenly…..

….

….

“MANDY???” that guy kissed me! no way! It’s Mike’s voice.. he saw it.. he saw the guy kissing me! he was holding a bouquet of pink roses…my favorite…  I was stocked… he was surprised.. the roses fell from his hands.. I’ve never seen him like that.. his face.. full of disappointment… he turned away…

“Mike! Listen! Please! Mike I don’t know him!” I cried hard… but he drove himself away.. I turned my head back to slap the guy but they were not there anymore.. my friends hugged me.. I know they can’t do anything.. Mike won’t listen to them..

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I thought everything will end up like that.. but I was wrong.. yesterday, Ralph, Mike’s cousin, asked me to go out not on a date but to fix between Mike and I… I was hesitant but I agreed.. at the last minute, I changed my mind but I still went to the bar to drink… to get some courage to talk to him.. but everything went wrong… it just lead to make Mike knew about my sickness.. I guess he knows it already.. maybe Ralph told him.. I don’t know if he’s waiting outside of this room or he walked away because maybe, he doesn’t want to be with a helpless lady…

I know life won’t be easy but is this its way of showing it to me? I know I’ll be selfish if I’ll ask for 1 more year… I’ve been given 5 miracle years… that was too long compared to what we have expected… but it became too short for me, cause those years were the best days of my life… I’m with Mike… he was the man for me… I might not be the girl for him but at least, life was not that unfair after all… I had him for a short period of time… I just have one last wish… I’m hoping he’ll be the last person beside me when I’m about to die… please good Lord, I’m begging for that one last moment…  

I love my world… I love my life… I love myself… cause he’s a part of everything in me… I love him so much… more than anyone else…

-------------------------------AUTHOR’S NOTE-------------------------------------

Ayan na si Mandy hehe pasensya na po sa chapt na to… medyo di pa masyadong detailed… comment po kayo para sipagin din ako mag UD.. hehe salamat sa mga nagbabasa at sumusuporta….

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NHIEJHEL