CHAPTER 2 (GOING BACK)

---chapt 2 na.. salamat sa unang nagcomment.. si prince_bill.. sana magustuhan nyo.. enjoy reading and please wag po kayo nagscroll para maintindihan nyo ang bawat chapt.. everyday sisikapin ko mag update.. hehe...----

lights are all over the place..ibang iba dito sa Canada, ang gandang tingnan... i should have been happy.. it's holiday... it's Dec.23..at exactly 10pm... 26 hours before Christmas...

i do not have works to do and im just going to celebrate...

celebrate?..ofcourse i have prepared something.. peanuts, crackers and lemons... plus...bottles of beer.. i will celebrate.. with... PIAMMY.. she's the only one i have... for 14 years.. she never attempted to leave me... she's always by my side... especially when im asleep..

she's my biggest teddy bear... sounds like a 2 year old kid? or sounds like a girl? hell no!!

it's ME-TIME now..

no one is looking.. no one is going to criticize who i am.. and what i am doing..

"c'mon Piammy, sit up..drink with me..do i look like crazy now?? im just talking to you biggy bear!!

hey.. you're the only one who listens to me..

life is unfair... isn't? or am i just too careless to decide for my life...?

i cant remember something that i've done that made no complications at all. am i designed to be this way, Piammy? to take all the risks? it's a good thing you will never feel the pain i have in me right now... cause you were designed to be a teddy bear.. you will not get hurt,Piammy..never.."

"and that teddy bear will never get the chance to feel the warmth of love..sir...am i right?"

i heard a familiar voice.. it's Brenda.. my secretary and my personal assistant.. i didn't look back at her... i hate it when someone is not knocking on my door... i dont want anyone to see tears from my eyes.. im strong and i can manage..

"Brenda, when did I tell you that you are allowed to enter straight to where i am without asking my permission?" i gave her a cold voice asking her to get out of my room..

"allow me not to be you secretary for this day sir..and not to be your personal assistant for this night.."

silence covered the room.. .. ano bang gusto nyang sabihin?.. i fixed myself.. i dont want anyone to see me like this.. ayokong isipin ng kahit na sino na mahina ako. im firm..as what they expected me to be.. i made sure that she wont see any mark of pain and frustration on my face..

i was about to walk from my couch towards the c.r without throwing her a glance but she tapped my shoulder...ang lapit na pala nya sa akin.. para siyang bata na nangalabit.. tumingin ako...she's smiling at me..

"hi..." inabot nya ang kamay nya saken.. is she asking for a shake hands?this girl is crazy.. i gave her a 'what' look..

" im Brenda Yui... you are Michael Madrigal right? can we be friends? "

is she serious..? "you're crazy.. leave me ALONE, Ms. Yui.. it's a...command.." im the boss here.. i have the right to do this.. she's getting beyond my boundary...

"i resign.. Michael... im not your secretary anymore..." i was in a state of shock.. i dont know what she's planning to do..

"since... when?when did you resign?"

"tonight...just few minutes ago.."

"Brenda..why are you doing this..?!!"

im getting irritated! i stepped out of my room.. my feet lead me to my garden.. hoping to find relaxation from fresh air..