CHAPTER 5 (RALPH'S SECRET)

• Dedicated kay Karla Ann Guiyab

----------------------------------------AUTHOR’S NOTE--------------------------------------

Guys wag po kayo malilito ha? Basahin po ng mabuti para po hindi kayo mailto.. im not good at describing people and places talaga but I’ll try my best para mas mavisualize nyo pa hehe salamat readers :D

RALPH’S POV

“Mike… im sorry.. she told me not to tell you…” then a punch flew right on my face… I got up, I don’t want to fight back… then I saw him turned back and left… it’s all my fault…

Nakokonsensya ko…. Hindi ko alam na magkakaganito… bakit biglang nahimatay si Mandy? Wala yun sa plano… bakit nagkaganito?? Mukhang mas mahihirapan ako nito…

*FLASHBACK*

“hello? Mandy? Are you free tonight?” I called her to invite her to go to the bar…and to set my plan…

“oh it’s you..yeah…why?dont have much work right now Raffy..”     I smiled... everything will fall under my control…

“same place babe… guess what? Mike will be there… for sure you wanna come…” I heard no response from her… it’s confirmed, something is wrong with them..

“c’mon Mandy.. it’s gonna be fine… I have a plan…”

“what plan?” I know she’ll be interested… I was there since the day they met… she needs him more than anyone else…

“plan to make him win you back…make him jealous… if it will not work, kill me..”  I laughed…

“you’re so desperate Raffy…” I heard her laughed a bit… she’s still hesitant…

“hey Mandy c’mon! you don’t leave me behind do you?...”

“ok.. ok… but… this will be the last time we’ll plan stuffs like this ok?” I know what she meant..no more scripted thing next time…

“alright!! That’s my girl!! Get yourself prepared ok? Wear hot stuffs.. and bring a cool jerk..” I dropped the call and I know that she already knew what she’s supposed to do…

*END OF FLASHBACK*

We just planned to make him jealous… I don’t even know that jerk she brought at the bar… nagulat pa nga ako nang makita ko yun kasi ang panget naman nun compared kay Mike so I thought hindi magiging effective ang plan… until I found out from Mike, that was the same guy whom Mandy was with and they were kissing at the parking lot that caused them to split up 2 weeks ago according to Mike…

I didn’t know the whole story but I’m sure Mandy will never do that… as far as I know her, she is a very tough girl… she’s living independently since 14yrs.old… we were bestfriends since 7th grade until now… I know everything about her… even the things that Mike doesn’t know… she also knew everything about me… well, not everything… almost everything… she doesn’t know one important thing about me… nobody knows… not even my mother…

 now I don’t know what to do… Mike’s mad at me… I don’t wanna tell him Mandy’s biggest secret even before he came into her life…

I have to talk to Mandy… I’ll convince her to confess everything to Mike… he will understand the situation… there’s no time for arguments right now... something unexpected may happen… I don’t wanna think of it…

I went to the information desk and asked for the visiting hours… she told me that it will be 10am-5pm… it’s already 6am… I’ve been here for almost 6 hours… what a Christmas… I didn’t feel it at all… I’m also worried about my mom… she’s half paralyzed after her  mild stroke last month but she’s improving right now… she advised me to tell Mike about Mandy’s situation even without the girl’s permission… but I can’t… I respect Mandy’s decision… kahit masira ang relasyon namin ni Mike bilang magpinsan at magkaibigan, I will not tell him about her unless she asked me to do so… but I guess, she will be forced to tell him her situation… I just hope Mike will choose the right decision to make…