chapter one 😩

an: honorable mention to the eren kinnie 🔥 and beaver sex 🦫 (art made by the gay eren kinnie 😕)

light pov:
today i woke up and had the urge to get a starbucks unicorn frappuccino. i'm feeling fancy today so i'll put on my skirt and avavado shirt.

i think i look quite dapper

i think i look quite dapper. i pick up the headphones i got from school and listen to you can wear my sweatshirt by jacob sartorious, i find it very emotional and touching. idc that the headphones gave me lice, they taste pretty good lowkey. as i walk downstairs, i see my mom. fat bitch. "light, where are you going?" she asks me. "none of your business, you whore. no wonder dad never comes home to see you." i scoff and walk out the door. as i walk outside, the smell of sewage and poop fill my nose. "ahh" i breathe in and go on my way to starbies and text my girls. finally i approach starbucks and realize there's a boy blocking the door. "why the fuck are you blocking the door?" i ask the dark haired stranger 😍. "i'm waiting for it to open actually, i want-" he starts and i punch him as hard as i can. "what the heck man!" he squeaks. "nobody gets in the way of my unicorn frappuccinos" i grab him by the collar and spit in his face and run off, tears threatening to spill. i want my starbies so bad, my heart aches for them. eventually, i make my way to... femboy hooters? i know my "friend", L, works here, sometimes i come here to watch his fat ass in those shorts. i walk in, crying, and this twink named oikawa greets me. "what do you want to drink? 😉" he asks. "i want a unicorn frappuccino. NOW." i demand. "this is femboy hooters, not starbucks," he laughs at me. "what the hell are you laughing at, gay boy?" i growl and turn around to leave. as i turn, i accidentally run into a man and we fall, me landing on top of him, our lips barely touching. blushing, i look to see who it is. "why are you here?!?!"